- The OFFICIAL 5K Runner® Couch to 5K app.
- Get in shape and lose weight in 8 weeks
- 4.2 Million People successfully did it
- Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others…
- 8 Weeks, 3 Times a week, 30 Minutes a day
Get ready to start your new healthy life.
This app has won multiple awards (see below), is the most effective & popular 0-5K app and is highly recommended by health & fitness experts.
Simply Gets Results
◉ The most effective 0 to 5K app
◉ Nothing to learn. Just press start
◉ Excellent for Weight Loss
● All Features fully enabled, and no ads
● Alternating walk / run intervals
● Run segments gradually increase over 8 weeks
● Human coach voice through your headphones that tells you when to walk / run.
● Listen to your music and the coach will blend in
● Control music through the app or headphones
● Compatible with Nike+ and all other GPS apps
● Compatible with all music apps
● Giant community of 0-5K runners on Facebook
● Earn achievements & badges as you advance
● Integrated with Facebook & Twitter
● Outdoors or Treadmill
GPS & Apple Health
● Built in GPS & Distance Tracking, also when app is in background
● Integrated with Apple Health for Calorie calculation & saving workouts
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We’re here for you
● We gladly answer all questions - just ask us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4.2 Million People successfully did it
- Awards: Best 5K Training App, Best Running App, Editor's Choice, Top fitness app, Best Beginner App, Top Quality App, Best fitness and nutrition apps.
- Featured on CNN, Fox, USA Today, Times, Fitness Channel, Apple's "New & Noteworthy", AppAdvice, AppCraver, Best10Apps, Appolicious, Daily Motion, AppOfTheDay, MakeUseOf, the iPhone App Review, Remix Your Health, AppShopper, Apple's Top Health & Fitness apps, and so many others.
- Recommended by doctors on healthTap.com
- See real life success stories on facebook.com/5K.Runner.Community
"If you thought that you could never run - get ready for a BIG surprise. With this app - you will run"
"It's a great App, I was hooked by the second run, and it kept me running"
"If you want to start running and to keep running - this app will do it for you"
"One of the best iPhone running apps I’ve tested."
"This application is a must-have fitness trainer for anyone trying to catch the running bug or getting ready for a major running event"
"This app is amazingly effective and will help you achieve that coveted 5K distance. If you want to get running, this app is a must.“
The Free Version
- Program includes the first four runs
This app includes an auto renewing subscription which enables content/workouts
- Subscription options are monthly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication."
--- CONTACT US ---
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is great and really effective. The app (which is gorgeous) includes a program that combines walking and running and it increases the running on every workout. This worked great for me and it's how I got into running (40+ years young). The audio coach comes through the headphones and tells you when it's time to walk or run, so that you don't really have to do anything except listen and do what he says. I also love the motivational coaching that goes with it. The progress is just right, and really sets you up to making it to the end. I also enjoy their motivation thoughts on each workout and the great guidance through the app.
All in all - a great great great app.
Update - started running again after quitting for a year and the app still did its magic. Got me back into shape fairly easily. Actualdly it took me less than 4 weeks to do it instead of their advertized 8 weeks, but I think that this is because of muscle memory (and maybe a little bit of self belief which made me skip ahead whenever it felt right). it worked great the first time, and now but now my body was able to get back into it even easier. Happy this app is doing its magic again, and it’s time to continue to 10k!
I’m in love with this app. I am a couch potato by nature who used to hate running with a PASSION. While I’m not overweight, I am definitely ‘under-fit’ and my endurance is quite pathetic. I am taking a health class that requires the students to come up with and implement their own fitness plan. In the pursuit of creating a workable fitness plan, I begrudgingly downloaded this app, knowing I needed to run but strongly disliking the idea. I did the first run and was amazed to find that I didn’t feel like I was going to throw up or die after it was done. I continued to run with the app, and gradually began to hate it less and less. (I might even be enjoying it *gasp*) Each new combination of running and walking is challenging yet balanced, and I’m finally starting to see results from running, unlike every other attempt I’ve made. I paid the $9.99 for full access to the whole app and so far it has been extremely worth it. I love the simplicity and workability of the app. I can usually find my way around an app fairly easily but it’s lovely to not have to guess or scratch my head trying to find what I’m looking for. 11 of 10 stars!
Don’t buy lifetime...
First I will say I loved this app. The pacing is great and I can run a full 5k after doing the program. Sure it’s something you could do yourself without the app but I loved that I could just hit go and concentrate on my running instead of timing myself because I knew the app was going to tell me what to do. Now I paid the lifetime instead it the 3 months. That’s where I get disappointed. Silly me had hopes that paying the lifetime I could use other apps by the same company to continue to improve my running. Well, jokes on me. I downloaded 10k Runner to see and guess what: I could have just downloaded that app in the first place and did the 5k program I paid for FOR FREE before the 10k app made me pay. All in all I don’t regret spending the money on the app because that helped motivate me to keep using it but I wish I would have paid for 3 months instead of lifetime because that gets me nowhere. I don’t use the app anymore because I use a Fitbit and their app to track my runs now because it gives me my pace mile by mile. Which is another disappointment with this app. You have to figure your own pace at the end of your run and that will include your 5 minute warm ups and cool downs. In short: good app? Yes. Just don’t spend more than you need too.
- FITNESS22 LTD
- 171.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Fitness22 LTD
- In-App Purchases
- 5K premium full 8 week program $14.99
- Lifetime Premium $24.99
- Premium Subscription $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.