Do you want to maximize your water polo game? 6-8 Sports is a data-driven water polo App created by Olympians Tony Azevedo and Maggie Steffens.
Download today and get serious about taking your game to the highest level with these free features:
- Score your games in real time and recognize important trends in your play
- Access Personal Training Videos by Azevedo/Steffens: review the fundamentals & master skill-specific technique
- Compare your scores from the first ever water polo 6-8 Challenge to those from athletes around the world
Subscribe in-app and get the following premium features for $1.99 / Month:
- Unlimited 6-8 Challenge history
- See rankings of yourself vs. others your age, and get access to other athletes rankings around the world
- Unlimited game scoring and history
- Unlimited access to video content. New content posted by Tony or Maggie posted each week.
Payment of $1.99 will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
Use 6-8 in conjunction with your current club or as your own personal training tool. You can cancel anytime.
- Fixed videos and subscription bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What a great app to track your games and stats!
This is a great tool for beginners that want to learn the absolute basics of water polo but not for people that want to advance beyond that. Those tools are only available if you want to pay a monthly fee to unlock those videos. To further grow a sport, you must allow people to access things that will improve their game.
- 6-8 Sports Inc.
- 121.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 6-8 Sports Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Shooting Series 6 Training $4.99
- Peter Hudnut Training Pack $4.99
- Shoulder Series Training Pack $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.