6CIT - Six Cognitive Item Test
It is now possible to conduct 6CIT on your iOS Device.
With instant feedback and accurate scoring, you will no longer have to resort to paper based tests.
- 6CIT with Scoring & Feedback
- "Guidance Page" with additional instructions for conducting the test
- "About Page" which lists information about the test, its usage, and history.
Future Features Planned
- Test Result History & Export
- Improved UI
- Health Data Integration
The Six Item Cognitive Impairment Test (6CIT) was developed in 1983 by regression analysis of the Blessed Information Memory Concentration Scale (BIMC) by Katzman et al in the USA. Other groups have since confirmed validation on several occasions.
It consists of six questions that are simple, non-cultural, and don’t require any complex interpretation. The original test had a complex inverse scoring system which we have sought to simplify.
We revalidated this test in the UK and altered the format (6CIT- Kingshill Version 2000©) so that it is now considerably more user friendly
More Information can be found on the website - 6cit.co.uk
- Jonathan Brooke
- 8 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Patrick Brooke Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.