Automate swarms of office workers to solve puzzles inside your very own parallel computer made of people.
A thrilling followup to the award winning Human Resource Machine. Now with more humans!
- More puzzles, more humans, more rippling brain muscles - over 60+ levels of programming puzzles! 77.777778% more levels than Human Resource Machine.
- A whole new programming language to enjoy! Where Human Resource Machine was based on Assembly and executed by a single worker, 7 Billion Humans has an all new language that lots of workers can all execute at the same time.
- You'll be taught everything you need to know. Even useless skills can be put to work!
- Feeling stressed out? There are now friendly hint and "skip" systems to facilitate your career's ascent.
- Available in English, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Spanish, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, and Russian. And possibly more languages on the way!
- Incomprehensible cutscenes! You will be delighted and bewildered.
- From the creators of Human Resource Machine, Little Inferno, and World of Goo.
Saves code after the PLAY button is pressed.
Ratings and Reviews
Incredibly fun, and gives a real sense of accomplishment when you figure out a particularly hard puzzle. This game is a spiritual successor to “Human Resource Machine”, but I felt it was a little easier than its predecessor (I’m also not THAT far in yet, so we’ll see how the difficulty curve goes). As far as criticism goes, this is probably the only time I’ll ever say this for a video game: it could use a longer tutorial. There were some puzzles I just felt stuck on. The “If” command can be daunting to learn, and I’ve unknowingly stumbled into a few solutions rather than precisely planned them. This may be what they were going for (more freedom to think outside the box), but the feeling of successfully planning put a long string of commands is way greater than realizing that the mess you made somehow worked out.
This is definitely a “sit down and work on it” type game, not a “sit on the toilet for five minutes and make decent progress” one. I look forward to making progress, and it stands up to the standards and quality of their previous games.
That said... PLEASE RELEASE LITTLE INFERNO 2 NEXT!
Great Game One Small Problem So Far
I enjoy playing Human Resource Machine on the pc so I wanted to download this one on my phone however there’s one problem I encountered that makes it difficult to play. I play on an iPhone 6s and it’s probably not a problem with many other people who downloaded this but I can’t read the data blocks sometimes because my screen is too small. I hope you really incorporate a zoom mechanic so that the game can be more enjoyable for those who don’t have a better iPhone (or even a plus screen). Please respond so I can know if this is something I won’t have to worry about in the future. Thank you.
Great game, but PLEASE add option to disable 100% sounds
As much as I enjoy playing this game and working out the programming puzzles (5 stars for gameplay otherwise), I find it very frustrating when there is no way to turn off the sound effects for the game.
There are a couple of settings that will turn off some music and sounds, but not everything. So if you want to play without disturbing your friends or sleeping spouse, you have to switch to silent mode every time you play and hope you remember to switch back when you’re done.
The game is so polished and well done that I have to assume that this lack of sound control is intentional by the developers, but to what end I don’t understand. The sounds are not required for the game and can even become monotonous at low volumes when playing, so providing an ability to turn off all sounds without changing my other phone settings would be very welcomed. Come on developers, how about helping us out with this option????
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Experimental Gameplay Group
- 149.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Experimental Gameplay Group, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.