The Official, Authorized Version of Stephen Covey's 7 Habits of Highly Effective People w/ Audio
True success is a result of both personal and professional effectiveness. Management Guru Stephen R. Covey's The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People has been a top-selling business title for years for the simple reason that it ignores trends and pop psychology for proven principles of fairness, integrity, honesty, and human dignity. Advice that has helped millions of people solve personal and professional problems is now available in this interactive app.
Full Text and Audio versions in one handy app!
Scroll through the app intuitively and navigate to your favorite chapters with ease.
Search by keyword or key concept to help polish up your understanding.
Create Flashcards of your favorite quotes and access them quickly and easily for reference.
Share with friends and family using social media features
“If I really want to improve my situation, I can work on the one thing over which I have control - myself.” ― Stephen R. Covey, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Our New Version offers:
1.A new UI design
2.Optimized performance of the App.
3.Minor Bugs fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Went from a okay App to a Great APP!!
The latest update was AWESOME!! Very fluid GUI, option to download, timeline view.. The list goes on. Thanks !!
So close but SOOO far away!
This app has potential but it has so many problems right now. For starters it crashes all the time. If it has trouble with streaming it starts play back at the beginning of the chapter your on. Also there is no offline mode so it's hard to listen to in the car or on the move since you have to rely on having Internet access. Lastly it doesn't automatically start the new chapter when the previous one is over so you have to navigate back to the table of contents to move to the next chapter. If they would fix these things this app would be awesome.
Stay away until they fix a LOT of issues.
This app has a ton of issues. It obviously was not tested before being thrown out to the masses for profit.
- The audio quality is pretty bad. High pitch and fuzzy.
- apparently the audio is streamed live from a slow server. I have found it almost impossible to fast forward more that 2 or 3 times before it fails to load.
- The app resets all settings every time it is opened. If you set volume and are in the middle of a track, you will be back at the home screen with volume set at 50% and the track at the start the next time you open it.
- The app will crash without reason and be reset to defaults when it is opened again.
- if you reduce the app to text or email, it will open and immediately crash.
- The volume slider is nearly impossible to get to come up and when it does, the volume goes to max even though the slider has not moved from center.
- The notes section will delete your notes when the app crashes and you are unable to scroll the text on the notes screen, it just continues to go "under" the keyboard.
- Audio tracks do not automatically advance to the next one when complete, they just repeat.
- to get to the next audio track, you have to go back to the home screen and dig through the titles to find the next track.
- this is a prime example of greed. Just throw it out and make as much as we can before it gets a bad enough rap that no one else will try it!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.