The "7 Minute Workout" is a research-backed workout program that has become an international hit! This is the iPad version of the internationally popular iPhone app.
Published in the leading research journal ACSM, and then popularized by the NYT, the "7 Minute Workout" is simple but effective.
Researchers have selected 12 exercises that are performed for 30 seconds with 10 second rest intervals. This high-intensity training with little rest results in higher daily metabolism and is the equivalent of working out for over an hour - for only slightly longer than 7 minutes.
The best part? The exercises are simple to perform, do not require any equipment, and therefore, can be done anywhere! NO MORE EXCUSES.
This app takes this research-proven workout and guides you through the process. Further, it tracks your results, and makes it fun by allowing you to unlock rewards as you continue working out.
App features include:
- stunning design made specifically for the iPad (both landscape and portrait modes)
- male and female trainers that guide you by video, audio, image and text
- all content is INCLUDED (no additional charges, and no need for internet connectivity)
- track your weight with our weight tracker
- track your activity with our activity calendar
- workout and unlock various achievements
- AirPlay mode that allows you to broadcast the workout to any TV with Apple TV installed
- workout alerts that can notify you when you have been lazy
We are dedicated fitness professionals and app developers. We strive to make the highest quality products - if you have any suggestions, feel free to contact us. Our apps are regularly updated at no charge.
-Improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Sweaty and puffing in 7 minutes
I haven't worked out in a while, so this was a good push to get me at it again. I airplayed the workout to the tv from my iPad. You can run through it more than once, or simply repeat some exercises for extra benefit. I lowered the step-ups and did my lunges to the back. Great little workout!
After a month of using this workout I see a significant difference in my performance, strength and tone. The push-up and twist is still hard for me. I like the pace as I can concentrate on strengthening my core by doing the exercises slowly and I believe my overall strength has improved. I've also noted indentions in my arms and legs - thanks guys! If at all possible, it would be nice if there was a little segment on recommended stretches to keep us limber as we go. Thanks again!
Just does whT it says it will. That’s worth five stars these days.
- Ariyana Felfeli
- 122.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Fitness Guide Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Bonus Workout Pack 1 $0.99
- Bonus Workout Pack 2 $0.99
- Workout Bonus Pack 3 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.