Are you tired of boring workout apps that all look the same?
Do you want something new, positive, and different (how about 30 cool animated exercises)?
Do you not have time or desire to go to the gym?
We love healthy living, so we've created an app for people who:
- want to have fun exercising and not to quit after the second workout
- want to keep track of their progress and finally start working out on a regular basis
- want to and are able to set aside at least a few minutes a day to exercise without sacrificing their efficiency
- don't like ads (that's right, there are no in-app advertisements! Seriously, none at all - just exercises!)
A few fun facts about the app:
- the Lazy Monster can do 30 different exercises
- no exercise machines or equipment
- you can plan your workouts and track your progress
- 10 manually crafted workouts
- you can create your own workouts
- a great selection of fun music that will make exercising a blast!
- saves information to the Health app
Give it a try! Download the app, select one of the bumping musical tracks, and start working out with the most positive fitness app on the App Store!
If you've got an idea about how to make the app better or a problem that requires some help from our development team, contact us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to chat. :)
Now on iPad!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The whole family loves the simplicity of popping this app on and following the cute little monster. Preprogrammed workouts and create your own routines. Love that is sounds when you have just a couple of seconds left for the exercise and then the monsters raspy little breathing reminds you to direct your attention on breathing. His cute pudgy form makes you laugh at yourself instead of comparing. We use it as part of our daily routine. Love it! Fun for all ages!
My students enjoy this app very much. It is an amusing workout sequence with the monster. I am disappointed that there is a fee to change the instructor to Pink. In my opinion, offer two choices, and further choices can be for a fee.
My Class loves this app and I do too!
This app has become a part of my classroom’s daily morning start. One day I left my phone at home and my students were very disappointed that they didn’t get to do the LazyMonster.
One suggestion I have would be to add a feature that allows the user to use music from their playlist. My kids love dancing to music from Trolls, etc. I think working out to the LazyMonster with music they enjoy would make the experience even better.
I have a running app and it is set up that way. I can either use the music they recommend or from my own playlist.
- Indeks Zero OOO
- 31.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Pavel Mylnikau 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Your trainer $0.99
- Create own workout $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.