The 7 Streams Academy app provides the app component of the 7 Streams Academy online learning experience. Here you'll find all content related to entrepreneurship, business courses, master classes, webinars, and other community members to engage with, learn from, and grow with. This community app is specifically designed to develop your skills and mindset to be successful in any market, especially when it comes to online retail.
This app offers a free trial membership for 1 month, with access to everything on offer, then a subscription of $96.99 thereafter is charged per month to remain a member.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes the reply to comments function.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Requested a refund. In the initial email after you sign up you’re told that free links to the audio books are available. Well only 2 out of the 4 audiobook links work. I emailed them about that and they stated that you have to purchase the books. Also, I never received my information to login into the app.. currently going back and forth with them and they are stating they do not have my information on file??Even though I have proof of purchase with my receipt from PayPal. I feel scammed to say the least. I will be opening a claim with PayPal to get my money back. This whole thing is ridiculous and a waste of my time.
No place to manage your subscription. Cancelled and got confirmation but was still billed.
Criminalistics business model
App layout and Subscription issues
After the first update to app unable to comment on live chats. Keep saying connecting. I’ve deleted app, I’ve used the app on multiple devices, I’ve reset my device network settings. Still spinning dial saying connecting.
Be careful when signing up. You could get double charged. You have to email to get anything with your subscription fixed and hopefully they will get back to you.
Regarding the app, it has sections for content but everything is uploaded into one section. Hard to find referred to content.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.