≈≈≈≈ 7 WONDERS COMPANION ≈≈≈≈
≈≈ L'OUTIL INDISPENSABLE POUR 7 WONDERS ≈≈
≈ L'aide de jeu officielle pour 7 Wonders : le jeu de société le plus récompensé de tous les temps ! ≈
Cette application vous offrira un confort de jeu inégalé, et de nombreuses options :
• UNE NOUVELLE MERVEILLE EXCLUSIVE
>> Jouez Cupertino sur iPhone et ipad
• TIRAGE ALEATOIRE DES MERVEILLES
>> Pour une mise en place du jeu rapide. Vous pouvez aussi décider de ne pas jouer avec certaines merveilles
• COMPTAGE DES POINTS EFFICACE
>> Comptez les points de manière simple avec un système pensé et optimisé spécialement pour 7 Wonders
• GARDEZ VOS STATISTIQUES EN MEMOIRE
>> Enregistrez vos parties et regardez l'évolution de vos scores à travers le temps
• ACCES RAPIDE AU CALCUL SCIENTIFIQUE ET ARBRE DES CHAÎNAGES
>>Ne perdez plus de temps, et soyez plus précis lors de vos prévisions en cours de jeu
• SUPPORT DES EXTENSIONS
>>Jouez aussi avec Leaders ou Cities! 7 Wonders Companion supporte même le jeu en équipes !
Compatibilité iOS 11
Notes et avisTout afficher
Very handy scoring aid
Thanks for the update to 64-bit. A few questions though. The first is that it would be great if you could add in scouting for babel. I know the projects don't really provide score, and the tiles score very simply, but it would be nice. And it would be great to track games played with babel. Also, ever since the update, I've had some issues with the appearance. It seem like the spacing is off a lot, especially in the title bars and the scoring screen. Other than that, thanks a lot for a great app.
Great but severely outdated
I use this app every time I play 7 Wonders it is a must have for scoring the game. There are a couple faults I have with it.
1) Where is the Babel expansion? I know I’m not the first and I know I won’t be the last but the expansion has been out for 3 years and there is no update to this app. I’ve owned the expansion for a couple years and have avoided playing it because it’s not on the scoring app. When I teach this expansion to 6 more people I don’t want to create confusion about where the points go and how to figure it out.
2) I’ve experienced a bug a couple times when there is a tie and the first place goes to whoever has more money, when looking back on the saved game I come to find the first and second place get reversed from what the original placement was at the time of play.
3) I recently got a new phone and now I have no way of tracking past games so it would be useful to have some kind of data save feature.
This isn’t a free app and I know you all are very busy but I don’t see why some of these things couldn’t have been anticipated on release of the game or within the last 3 years. Thank you for the iOS 11 update though.
Good with a few bugs
I find this to be an invaluable addition for scoring with the added benefit of keeping track of a wide range of statistics for each player over all recorded games.
I would greatly appreciate if the developers would add iCloud syncing to the app - for a paid app to not have this is a disaster. I don’t always play at home. Sometimes game day happens far away and I want to keep track of the scores on both my iPad and iPhone. But to do this as is, they remain unsynced without iCloud sync.
The top bar which tells you which screen you are on is so large it overlaps the rest of the screen and hides vital information, such as the player names. Such a beautiful design layout is ruined by the poor use of spacing.
Finally, the app has the option to link with Contacts for selecting players... but crashes immediately on every device I’ve tried it with when the option is selected. I suspect this is due to privacy permissions required and the app doesn’t handle it at all.
Prend en charge
Si vous avez activé le partage familial, vous pourrez partager cette app parmi six membres de votre famille.