A re-imagined listening experience for 710 ESPN Seattle fans. Listen to live talk shows, podcasts, on-demand moments, read the latest news and watch in-studio video.
710 ESPN Seattle is the radio home of the Seattle Seahawks and Seattle Mariners, in addition to a wide variety of local sports talk programming. Hosts include Lydia Cruz, Danny O'Neill & Paul Gallant, John Clayton, Tom Wassell, Jake Heaps and Stacy Rost, Bob Stelton, Dave Wyman and Jim Moore.
- 710 ESPN Seattle live radio stream featuring the latest Seattle Sports news and opinion
- Your favorite 710 ESPN Seattle talk shows live and on-demand
- Listen to live Seattle Seahawks and Seattle Mariners games (*available ONLY to listeners in the Seattle area).
- Watch all local 710 ESPN Seattle shows live in-studio
- Podcast episodes of all 710 ESPN Seattle shows
- Highlights, features and interviews from 710 ESPN Seattle
- The latest Seattle sports news from 710Sports.com
- The latest scoreboard for all professional and collegiate sports
Ratings and Reviews
Great, but needs bug fixes
Been using this app almost daily for 2 years and everything has been great. That is until this most recent update. Now it is unbearably glitchy and I have a disruption in my stream that requires me to close the app and restart which means I now know the Dubin Law commercial by heart. This issue is during both WiFi and data streaming and is just kind of a pain. Other than that great content and people!
“Glitchy is kind”
I bought the Apple Xs around Christmas, traded in my 6R just to increase hardware capacity to receive 710ESPN AM app (Too long a story to write here how I came to that conclusion but all was for 710 reception.
The new phone worked reliably for awhile then ‘glitchy’. I have had others come to my house with their phones to try reception (rural north Clark Co. WiFi thru a dish, no wires out here). No one has been able to pull this station in!
Please Fix the app. Bad enough losing Brock and Salk to a once a week podcast, now I can barely ever get the station.
Maybe partner with SiriusXM and use their satellite?I would pay a subscription for reliable reception option.
Need an ad free option
This is my most used app and my most annoying app. I love the content. That’s not the issue. What is the issue is the 15 second video ad that runs before the content begins. It plays every time I change networks and use Safari. It also plays every time the app loses connection and then reconnects. I decided to finally write this review after having this ad play 17 times over a couple of hours this morning. That includes 5 times over the past 15 minutes while at Starbucks. This issue seems to be at its all time worst since the new year. Also, if the connection isn’t the best the video freezes and never progresses to the actual content. Please please please either fix this issue or offer a paid ad free option. I love the content and would gladly pay for it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bonneville International
- 25.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Bonneville International 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.