A re-imagined listening experience for 710 ESPN Seattle fans. Listen to live talk shows, podcasts, on-demand moments, read the latest news and watch in-studio video.
710 ESPN Seattle is the radio home of the Seattle Seahawks and Seattle Mariners, in addition to a wide variety of local sports talk programming. Hosts include the dynamic team of Brock Huard and Mike Salk, Justin Myers and Gee Scott, Dave "The Groz" Grosby, Bob Stelton and Tom Wassell, Danny O'Neil, Dave Wyman and Jim Moore and John Clayton.
- 710 ESPN Seattle live radio stream featuring the latest Seattle Sports news and opinion
- Your favorite 710 ESPN Seattle talk shows live and on-demand; Brock and Salk, John Clayton, Bob, Groz and Tom, Danny, Dave and Moore, John Clayton and more.
- Listen to live Seattle Seahawks and Seattle Mariners games (*available ONLY to listeners in the Seattle area).
- Watch all local 710 ESPN Seattle shows live in-studio
- Podcast episodes of all 710 ESPN Seattle shows
- Highlights, features and interviews from 710 ESPN Seattle
- The latest Seattle sports news from 710Sports.com
- The latest scoreboard for all professional and collegiate sports
Ratings and Reviews
Good content, but app is full of bugs
Please fix these bugs.
1. When listening to any podcast “on-demand,” if you navigate away from the playing now screen even one time, you can never get back to it. So you can’t fast forward, rewind, jump forward 15 seconds, read the episode description, etc. This makes listening beyond frustrating. And when the window minimizes to the bottom of the screen, you cannot reopen it. So don’t bother clicking on it because you will want to throw your phone out the nearest window.
2. The “info” (circled i) button on the right of each podcast episode does not work at all. It literally does nothing.
3. You cannot read the description of any show without actually playing it first. This forces you to interrupt what you’re listening to merely to read the description of the podcast episode.
There are several more but these are the worst three that destroy one’s listening experience. How have these not been fixed? I will update my review once these very basic fixes are implemented.
Am surprised at low ratings for this app.
This app has been a great addition to my iphone, both at home and when travelling. It does a very good job of serving up the current broadcast as well as re-casts (podcasts) of recent shows. Some tweaks could probably make it better, but it's something I make use of every week and in some weeks, every day.
Espn Seattle 7.10
Love mornings with Brock and Salk. At times Salk is really funny with his irony of his argumentative or divisive perspectives, but at times makes me think out of the box, and not just being a homer. Brock has a real grasp on football analysis, being a former college and NFL player gives him credibility to what he is talking about. Thanks guys for being part of my morning drive.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.