The 737 Handbook is an interactive technical guide for pilots which provides a quick reference for sim or interview preparation from initial type rating to command upgrade. The app features interactive schematics, photos and videos with unique content.
The information is sorted in different levels from most essential information on the page to in-depth information in pop-up windows. This enables you to choose the way you want to learn. Should you require quick reference you can go through the main text in the chapter. Should you, however, wish to explore the systems more in-depth you can do so by opening different pop-up windows, text and playing around with fully interactive schematics. Try it out yourself!
* 226 pages divided into 18 chapters
* Over 20 videos of different engine malfunctions and various systems operation
* FMC simulator with CPDLC and ACARS
* Fully Interactive schematics including Electrical, Fuel, Air Systems and many more
* 737 Flight Deck Mock-up
* Photo galleries
* News section with technical blog posts
* All of the content is available offline when online the app checks for content updates
Note: The 737 Handbook comes with one chapter and one interactive schematic for free. The rest of the content is available as one time in-app purchase.
Terms & Conditions In-App Purchases
* The 737 Handbook application offers an “in-app” purchase option which will unlock features listed on the “Unlock Premium Access” page
* The “in-app” purchase is valid only on the ecosystem where the “in-app” purchase was made (no cross-platform support)
* The “in-app” purchase will unlock premium access on all devices within the ecosystem, provided that the devices are signed in under the same ID
* All amounts are payable and charged:
* (i) for career pass (lifetime subscription) at the time you place your order
* (ii) for type rating pass (6 monthly subscription), at the beginning of the subscription and, because each such subscription renews automatically for an additional period equal in length to the expiring subscription term until you cancel it, at the time of each renewal until you cancel.
* You must cancel your subscription before it renews to avoid the billing of the fees for the next subscription period
* Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription
* You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
* You can cancel the renewal of your subscription with the App Store
* You will not receive a refund for the fees you already paid for your current subscription period, and you will continue to use premium access until the end of your current subscription period
* App Store subscriptions can be managed from a mobile device or computer that is signed in using the same Apple ID as the initial purchase. The 737 Publishing s.r.o. cannot manage App Store subscriptions.
* By purchasing the “premium access” you accept these terms & conditions
Full Terms and Conditions: https://6f46790c-340e-4fda-9604-fefaafe37c02.filesusr.com/ugd/ab3360_0557d0cfac7c48d98fefbf5203f9e875.pdf
In this update we added enterprise login in tab menu-account. The purpose of this login is to allow access to premium content for enterprises (flight schools and their students).
The main way to access premium content remains through IAP, the log-in system however allows us to meet the needs of the enterprises (distribution of multiple accounts with premium access to users within one entity).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best B737 app
This is best B737 app now and will continue to be the best. I have learned so much , it simplify things , with videos , animations, diagrams you name it. It’s the first app I am writing a review personally on. I had to , with the Command upgrade series coming up. We will be very happy to see that. I am with a small company in Africa about 8 B737NG will make sure almost all my colleagues have this app. Thanks for your hard work and effort , we really appreciate. It’s a 5 star nothing less.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback! I am really glad that you like it!
Love it, but have a suggestion
This app is amazing. However, it would be nice if we had a feature to highlight certain words. You could also select certain words and tap a button where you can make an in-app note that allows you to type something where you want to clarify something. Again, wonderful app, best one there is and best one there ever will be.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback and suggestion! It is on the list of improvements I want to include in the future updates. If you have any other features you would like to see, drop me an email at email@example.com
This app is extremely helpful when trying to understand specific systems. Very in-depth explanations and diagrams. Worth the investment
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback! I am glad that you like it:) More content is coming shortly, including brand new Performance chapter.
- 737 PUBLISHING S.R.O.
- 87.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Petr Smejkal
- In-App Purchases
- Career Pass (Lifetime) $49.99
- Type Rating Pass (6-monthly) $16.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.