76 Synthesizer is a virtual analog monophonic synth for the iPad. Inspired by synthesizers from the 70's, the 76 Synthesizer combines playability with style.
• Three Oscillators with sine, sawtooth, triangle, square waves and switchable filter LFO.
• Voltage controlled filter
• Pitch bend/modulation touch pad
• Three octave touch pad for note input with nine different scales
• Eight different effects: reverb, phaser, flanger, chorus, overdrive, delay, tremolo and vocoder— tap the outputs to patch into two effects simultaneously
• Eight different writable presets
• CoreMIDI Input support
• Recording with sharing via iTunes File Sharing, E-mail (as ringtone), and Audio Copy
• Audiobus 2 Filter and Sender port Support
• Stunning retro interface designed by Jonas Eriksson
-fixed bug with the recording feature
Ratings and Reviews
Don't Underestimate This App!! It's High-Valued For a Low Price
I've had this app for many years and never really took the time to "get into it"... This proved to be to my own loss. My lack of understanding regarding synths was what zapped my interest in this awesome artistic tool. Fast forward to present, and now I see this could have served as an indispensable, educational tool for a beginner like myself (as well as for the experienced). Hopefully more people will find and enjoy this hidden treasure!!
I am sorry I never tried this out sooner! It's very playable and the emulation sounds amazing. Excellent to use as an analog sounding Droner, to space out, or use for ambiance in tracks
Love this app
Simple easy to use analog sounds. Too awesome.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.