Download the official 77 WABC app, it’s easy to use and always FREE!
With the official app, you can stay connected from work, home, or on the road. Follow us on social media, get access to all our other unique content, features and more!
- New Elegant and responsive native UI
- Get the latest local news, videos and photos
- Access all your favorite podcast shows on demand
- Share photos, videos and audio
- Get notifications and single-click access to any station promotions or contests
- Wake up to your favorite station with our alarm clock
- Fall asleep while listening to your favorite show
- Access show's weekly show schedules so you don’t miss a thing
- Follow us on social media
- Listen to Live Radio and Podcast in CarPlay
Developed by InterTech Media, LLC
Bugfixes and Improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Problem With Opening The App
Is anyone having trouble opening the app. I reloaded the app but just get a "retrieving latest content" and the app never opens. It was working in the morning. I'm using an iPhone. Thanks. They should have an app status available to see if their system is down. Maybe a bug that will be updated in the next update.
PROBLEM SOLVED: Deleted the app and waited about 8 hours to reinstall the app again. Everything is working now. Give it a try if you are having the same problem.
Problem with Alarm Feature
This is the 2nd time I’m writing about this problem. You obviously don’t care about fixing the alarm issue.
I’m using an iPhone 11 Pro Max. When setting the alarm for morning wake-up, the audio turns on during the setup and there’s no way to turn off the audio without turning off the alarm. Please fix the issue if you want me to use the app.
In the meantime, I’ll continue to use iHeart Radio.
Garbage App Adds Extra Commercials
Don’t waste your time downloading this garbage app unless you enjoy listening to extra added commercials. Every hour you’ll get 25 minutes of talk show and 35 minutes of commercials. It’s truly disgusting.
I’ve decided it’s easier to find a different station as WABC clearly doesn’t care about listener experience. It’s all about making $$$ with extra forced commercials.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.