Easy and Addictive Pixel Art coloring app!
Color each number box to be free of stress! Perfect relaxing activity!
- Create wonderful art pieces by tapping on each number box to color
- Includes a unique variety of pixel art categories including scenery, characters, food, sports, and art featuring original drawings only available on 7 Colors
- Long press to color continuously and complete pixel art pieces more easily.
- Complete challenges and set records by comparing elapsed time, pixel counts, and metrics provided by 7 Colors
- Save your artwork to a cool time lapse video and share it on social media for your friends and family to see!
With the '7 Colors' subscribed, you pay a low subscription fee to receive new picture every day as well as access ALL the pictures. You can try it with a free 7 days trial period.
• 1 Year Unlimited - $105.99/year
• 1 Month Unlimited - $16.99/month
• 1 Week Unlimited - $8.49/week
*Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
End of trial and renewing the subscription
A trial subscription automatically converts to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the trial period. Your account will be charged for the the subscription fee within 24-hours prior to the end of the trial period. From that onwards, subscription automatically renews and your account will be charged unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
How to cancel trial or subscription?
You can turn off the auto-renewing subscription at any time through iTunes. See http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
• Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
* Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the game, and some suggestions
Love this game and everything about it. I have some small suggestions, if you would like to see them. Just minor things, nothing much.
First, in the create tab, I love taking screenshots of images I find online and challenging myself to finish them on the highest quality. However, the images I capture either have to be cropped so that what I want to color isn’t the whole thing, or the picture is too big and I can’t color what I want to.
My suggestion is an size adjustment to the image before cropping it, thus making it easier for other creators, including myself, to have more fun coloring what they love.
Second, a new category. I think this game would be even better if you added a “pop culture” category, something your fans can relate to and would appreciate.
For example, ask your fans on say, Facebook, if there is a cultural icon from movies, video games, etc., they wish to see in pixel form. Then, put a couple of their ideas in. It doesn’t have to be like five of these a day, more like one or two to start out with.
Thank you for reading this and I apologize for this being so long. Again, I love this game. I just had some ideas floating in my head for a while.
A few suggestions
I like this game but I would like it better if...
1) when you’re doing 7 colors if you accidentally press the go back button you would either be able to keep 7 colors on that picture for the rest of the day or have a thing saying something like “if you leave you lose 7 colors. Are you sure you want to leave?
2) you wouldn’t have. A countdown on the ads and that way if you’re interested you can keep reading and if you’re not you can do you’re coloring.
3) you should have relaxing music to listen to if you want
4) not having limited tools ads if you don’t have premium. Instead of cutting off the people who don’t want to pay weekly you can just have longer ads
Sorry this is so long but one last thing...
5) maybe instead of paying weekly you could just pay once to have premium.
I think these are really important and would make you’re app better so please consider these problems.
Has it’s flaws..
The coloring in this app is great. However, some things aren’t as good. For example, at the top it used to say how many total pixels in a photo and how many pixels you’ve colored. Now, It has a button to go into 7 mode. Which for people who don’t have premium can only be used once a day. You can only import 1 photo per day. Therefore, if you import a photo and don’t like it you can’t import a different one until the next day. Outside of 7 mode there is no way to fill the colors in with 1 or 2 taps other than either switching to premium or watching an ad. You can only share your imported photos by logging into Facebook or Line. I usually see email or Facebook. But no, you can’t just use your email. I created a Line account but Line uses phone number and 7 colors asks for an email. So, in conclusion, I do not recommend this app to any one who wants to completely relax while coloring.
- Playlist Corporation
- 131.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Playlist Corp.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Weekly $8.49
- 7 Colors Premium Weekly $1.99
- Premium Sale Weekly $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.