8!10!12! Puzzle is a free puzzle game with a simple but addictive gameplay.
Place figures in order to create and clear full lines on the screen both vertically and horizontally, get points and unlock achievements. The game continues until you can make moves, so don't forget to keep free space for new figures.
Game field three sizes: 88, 1010 and 1212. Day and night themes. Modes without time limit and with it, no color match! Automatically saves game state on exit, you can always continue your game later.
Fourteen game modes!
- Mini: mini figure set randomly rotated, 8x8 game field, rotation disabled;
- Mini+: mini+ figure set, 8x8 game field, rotation enabled;
- Basic: basic figure set randomly rotated, 1010 game field, rotation disabled;
- Basic+: basic figure set, 1010 game field, rotation enabled;
- Extended: extended figure set randomly rotated, 1010 game field, rotation disabled;
- Extended+: extended figure set, 1010 game field, rotation enabled;
- Extra: extra figure set, 1212 game field, rotation enabled;
- Same modes but with the time limit.
Ratings and Reviews
8!10!12! What happened??
Sorry to write this here but when I go to App Support and press the CONTACT button, it doesn’t do anything.
I’ve been playing this game for a relatively short time but I LOVED it. It was my number one Go To Game. However, in just the past hour or so I think, something has changed - and not in a good way - to me anyway.
On the + versions, I used to only press the one item I wanted to reposition. Now I have to press an icon that moves all three items at once. This is very confusing to me. Idk, maybe everyone else likes it and/or requested it, but not me. I don’t think I can continue to play.
Developer Response ,
You can change shape rotation method in the game settings menu (top right corner on the main menu screen).
Okay so here’s the deal. I absolutely love this game and its entirety! I’ve been searching for this game on the App Store for months because my girlfriend had this game on her android and I got addicted to it. When I finally found it I was so excited! And don’t get me wrong I love this game. But I think the app has a crashing bug. When I get to a certain extent in the game it freezes then crashes then I have to reopen the app then it isn’t even where I left off before it crashed it would be the game previously and would be the move before I lost the round. Please fix the crashing bug! Keep this game up to date!
Good Fun Bad Functionality
Gameplay is fun but it freezes, lags, and crashes constantly.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Oleksandr Shchotkin
- 78.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Shchotkin Oleksandr
- In-App Purchases
- Disable ADs $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.