Become a pool superstar in 8 Ball Hero! Travel the world, compete against rivals and pot your way to victory. Can you use your cue skills to complete challenges and triumph in the most prestigious tournaments? The best challengers await! Will you pocket the black, create a legacy and become an 8 Ball Hero?
Download and play today for FREE!
• Amazing graphics! Fully rendered 3D Pool Tables and characters
• Realistic environments, sound effects and locations
• Immersive, interactive story! Choose your path to glory! Where in the world will you play next?
• Win Trophies, Badges and represent your homeland
• Addictive advanced gameplay - Go for the simple shot or use spin to pot the black in style!
• Customise your Hero - Bring your style to the table!
• Challenging ‘Bonus objectives’ to truly test your skill
• Need a helping hand? In-game Boosts allow you to gain the advantage in those vital moments!
• Relive the best moments with your Career Highlights!
• Authentic commentary which reacts to how you play
• Log into Facebook and sync your progress between devices!
* This game is free to play, but additional content and in-game items may be purchased for real money. To disable In App Purchases, go to Settings/General/Restrictions.
* This app uses WiFi or mobile data (if available) to download game content and advertising. You can disable mobile data usage on this game from within Settings/Mobile Data.
* This app contains third party advertising.
VISIT US: www.ftgames.com
LIKE US: facebook.com/8ballherogame
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/firsttouchgames
WATCH US: youtube.com/firsttouchgames
• Bug Fixes
Are you enjoying the game? Leave us a review with your comments.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
UPDATE! Where is the “coming soon” new levels at???
Come on, guys! “Coming Soon” should have been a half year ago!
This game is great and actually can help folks of lower skill see what ballplay is required to achieve a given shot. I got out of my level 93 problem by using what ended up being 3 of my “free shots”. That allowed me to reposition the 8 for the needed bank. But it made me move a stripe! Now I have to waste more free shots to try again at some time. Easy to see what three star requirement is... win the frame! Then, IF you did not get them, you see why and look, no hearts gone and look! You got more coin for winning the frame star.
Good game folks. No greed fest. Odd finish out gameplay paradigm but still quite instructional if one perseveres.
I see folks complaining that level 93 does not match the video.
You replied giexGreat physics, but no live play? And waiting for hearts is ok because you guys did not express too much greed and refill them often enough. So for that, you rise above the one star level I give to the greedtards at miniclip. But you need to put out an update with the impossible level 93 returned to the previous DOable version.
Excellent and Disappointing
The GOOD: this is probably one of the best pool games available with excellent graphics and very realistic physics. It’s not a full game of 8 ball, but rather predetermined scenarios. Playing this game could actually improve your real life pool playing abilities, it’s really that good!
THE BAD: shameful cash grab scheme designed to addict players with a heart/energy system designed to force you to sit through multiple ads or sink endless amounts of cash into progressing.
THE FIX: allow players the option of buying the full game with endless continues ($6.00 for 1 day of endless continues? Come on!). Also, add a full game of 8 ball game mode (online, vs AI) in addition to the scenario based game. I’d gladly shell out $10 for this level of quality. Come on Developers! Show us you care about the player. You deserve to make money for putting out a quality product, but don’t cheapen your art by framing it in corporate tactics. Be as good as the quality you have produced here and I’m sure every game you create after this will be worth my attention.
I like this game. I’ve tried them all and not being any kind of good pool player, it gives me enough help to still be successful but challenged.
A couple of suggestions please. When you are starting a level it would be nice to see the requirements for 3-star accomplishment of the level before you start. Maybe you are challenging the player to win the level first and then reveal the requirements. I understand this but once you’ve revealed them, it would be nice if they were listed at the top of the game screen so you ca remember the requirements. Even a toggle to reveal them first time around would be nice. I would like to accomplish them the first time around if I could.
Also it would be nice to lock the 3d screen in instead of closeups and such. I like to see the cue ball rolling into the position I planned for the next shot. To me it distracts from the game... Thank you!!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- First Touch Games Ltd.
- 97.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © First Touch Games Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Bundle of Hero Bux $1.99
- Stack of Hero Bux $4.99
- Lucky Pot $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.