Voted Best Nutrition App - 2012 Australian Mobile Awards. Over 100,000 downloads so far.
Thinking about fast foods? 8700 gives you the kilojoule (kJ) facts on over 3,000 products, helps you find your ideal daily kJ figure and lots more info, hints and tips.
Do you know how many kJ are in muffins, burgers, pizza and other fast foods? What about the difference in kJ between an espresso and a cappuccino or smoothies or milk shakes? Fried chicken, pies, fries and more...How about the read-to-eat foods you can pick up from supermarkets?
The 8700 app brings all this information together so you can make informed decisions about the types of fast and ready-to-eat foods you choose when you’re out and about.
Everyone has an ideal daily kilojoule figure they should consume to maintain a healthy weight. Do you know what yours is? This simple to use app will help you find out. It also provides information on how to balance and burn the kJ you consume with physical activity.
THE 8700 APP HELPS YOU:
- find how many kilojoules you should consume each day to maintain a healthy weight range
- calculate how much energy you burn through everyday activities, exercise and sports
- search over 3,000 fast foods from larger Australian fast food and snack chains
- convert calories to kJ (and vice versa)
Provided by the NSW Government as a tool to help you make more informed fast food choices.
Bug fixes, Support for latest versions of IOS
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy way to eat healthier snacks!
Great selection in database, very surprised by some of the kJ counts!
- Apparent Communications PTY LTD
- 17.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 NSW Government, NSW Food Authority
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.