Automatically create collages using 9 portrait photos.
‣ Tap each frame to insert photos from your photo library.
‣ Tap "Add Photo to Frame" to choose a photo from your photo library.
‣ Resize, reposition and crop your photos into the portrait frame.
‣ Tap the "Preview Collage" button to see your collage in full-sized detail.
‣ Tap "Save to Photo Library" to save your collage to your photo library.
• Customer Support
You can reach us at email@example.com and we will do our best to solve all of your problems and questions related to the app.
We would love to hear from you! Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for using 9 Portrait Collage!
-This version contains UI improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
There are a gazillion other collage and editor apps out there that do way more. I don’t get why this is even an app? Literally all it does is let you add 9 photos to a collage that’s portrait sized. That’s all. You can’t even go back and swap pics around! No thanks.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.