Live Police Scanner To Go!
With 911 Dispatch you can listen to all your favorite emergency frequencies such as NYFD and LAPD at the fraction of the cost of a real scanner. In addition you can use the integrated maps to pinch and zoom your way to every call. Follow along with the action using the built in police code list so you never miss a beat. 911 Dispatch also supports stereo bluetooth A2DP audio output for listening in your vehicle or wherever you may have bluetooth & network connectivity.
* Support for alpha tags / metadata!
* Realistic LCD text!
* Ability to save your favorite stations!
* Intuitive & easy to navigate interface!
* Background audio support!
* Auto updating database! Always packed with the latest feeds.
* Integrated high resolution and location aware maps!
* Fast & excellent customer support.
Please visit: http://radioreference.com for a full list of supported locations.
Please note that not all locations are available at this time. Available locations are subject to change at any time. Crushed Box Software does not own or operate any of the available feeds.
Having Problems? We can solve 99% of all issues you may be experiencing. Just send us an email with your concern and we will promptly address your situation.
*Disclaimer: This software connects you to REAL LIVE police, fire and EMS scanners and that being said the 911 Dispatch app is not to be used to impede Law Enforcement from performing there normal duties.
Major Update Includes:
- Dark Mode Support
- Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Support For Latest iOS and Devices
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for police & Fire & some EMS
This is a fantastic app for those who want to listen when a real scanner isn’t nearby. I did not give it 5 stars for two reasons. 1) the different feeds overlap so it is not possible to get a “full” transmission at times. Chatter overlaps. 2) an addition of MERCI stations for ambulance to hospital traffic would be a plus. No identifying info is usually given since everyone knows the air is public so privacy should not be a concern. You can get that traffic on registration scanners. Look forward to future improvements!
Battle Creek 911 scanner
I really enjoy listening to the scanner, however not sure why I hear tones for other counties. For instance grand haven for example and there are others. It interferes with things in Battle Creek. And then I hear a computer generated dispatcher...for other counties as well! Weird!
Very scanner app
Very easy to use with whatever jurisdiction you want to scan.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Christopher Coudriet
- 9.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2021 Crushed Box Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.