A convenience way to configure v2ray client.
1. support configure your shadowsocks server information.
2. support configure your socks/socks5 server information.
3. support configure your vmess server information.
4. support detect and insert server nodes if you copy valid JSON format of v2ray client configuration.
5. support scan QR code (generated by ss or vmess protocol) to add new node.
The v2ray server is installed/created by yourself. We don't collect any user data and the data generated by the software is always on your device.
support scan QR code to add node.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It will be even greater if the author kindly add a functionality that users can add or modify a node by paste/edit JSON config text. The v2ray config is complicated, while QRCode provides less parameters, and implementing a full featured configuration UI takes great efforts, so allowing direct pasting/editing JSON is the easiest way I think. Thank you.
Thanks for your great job! The software has a great taste level, clean and useful!
I’m facing a disconnect problem, each time it will automatically connect and I find there is no way to close the software. Is a designed feature or a bug?
Developer Response ,
It's a designed feature, whereas you can disconnect VPN by tapping the connected button in App or switch-off Connect On Demand in VPN Settings.
Better if got ability of subscription
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.