Download the official 95.5 KLOS app, it’s easy to use and always FREE!
With the official app, you can stay connected from work, home, or on the road. Follow us on social media, get access to all our other unique content, features and more!
- See current and recently played songs and multi-week playlist
- Thumb through the latest local news
- Follow the latest posts from social media
- Wake up to your favorite show with our alarm clock. Record a personal message to play before waking up to the show.
- Fall asleep while listening to your favorite show
- See the weekly shows schedule so you don’t miss a thing
- Real time weather for where you are
- Share our app via Facebook, Twitter, and e-mail
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Ratings and Reviews
Aren’t updates supposed to improve things? All they did was polish the GUI and add obnoxiously loud ads for games/apps EVERY time you open it. Ads that don’t close automatically which is dangerous, when you’re driving and have to reach for your phone to close them so you can hear the show. On top of everything else the app now crashes even more than before which just means more ads when you restart it!
Hopefully things are fixed in 2 years when the next update happens.
Register to use the app?
I downloaded the app, then deleted it. If you have to register or login just to listen to this radio station, you’re not worth my time. Here’s a perfect example of why celestial radio stations are dying. Why should I login just to listen to the radio? Because they want to track you. They even conveniently set it up for you to use your Facebook login. Just to listen to their station.
Not worth it. Bye KLOS!!!
What ever happened to KMET??? This is what killed it.
Crashes have to keep logging back in bombard you with ads so annoying they should have left it as is much better app before the upgrade they have you create a user name and password for what? A bunch of adds and kicks you out when your phone sleeps. About to delete this lousy app.
- KPWR RADIO LLC
- 73.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © AirKast, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.