Beasley Media Group is proud to bring you, the greatest sports fans in America, the The SportsVoice of The New Philadelphia! 97.5 The Fanatic! We’re talking Philly Sports all day long starting with an hour of sports news on “The Fanatic at 5”, then it’s “Farzetta and Tra In The Morning with Marc Farzetta, Tra Thomas, Bob Cooney and Jamie Lynch—weekdays at 6am! Workdays are covered by “Anthony Gargano and Jason Myrtetus Middays”….and on the drive home, have fun with “The Mike Missanelli Show” with Mike, Tyrone Johnson and Natalie Egenolf. The Fanatic is complimented by Sixers and Flyers game broadcasts.
Fixed CarPlay icons
Updated store description
Ratings and Reviews
Good w some issues
Let me start by saying I’m a big fan of 97.5 and I do like having this app.
Currently it seems like the app is draining the battery very quickly these days.
Also would like to see them make a change for data reconnection. I don’t mind listening to a ad to start the app but I listen to app while working at home. As I move from WiFi to cellular I have to listen to another ad and then I’m missing the show. It forces me to listen using cellular data and not WiFi. The app should be smart enough to continue without playing the ad over and over.
Good, but not optimal
1. The iOS app will start playing automatically when the phone wakes, even if it’s not in the foreground. I unlocked my phone this morning and opened Facebook, and I hear Missanelli’s commercial start blaring. Not connected to my car or anything else, and the app hadn’t been used in 12+ hours.
2. It would be great to put a cookie or refresh token in. As it is, the commercial restarts every time “play” starts. If you’re listening this the stream, and there is a disruption, you have to listen to the commercial again and you miss the show. If you switch from cell to WiFi, this happens as well.
3. Someone should make the UI of the app more car friendly. I bet a lot of users use it in the car. People shouldn’t use it while driving, but the play button, controls, and on demand text is too small to use when the phone is mounted. So again, if the stream stops while driving, you can’t safely do anything about it.
I love being able to stream 97.5 during work so I don’t miss anything and am not always able to have a radio. My biggest complaint is that that app constantly restarts itself while listening. Repetitively I must hear Mikey Miss repeat his commercial like as if I were first opening the app. Its not a connectivity problem with the phone. It does it on wifi or the phones data. Its the app. This is my favorite Philly sports station but the app forces me to tune out because of how frustrating it is for it to restart every 5 minutes. Please fix this!!
- Greater Media Radio, Inc
- 56.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Beasley Media Group. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.