9zest Stroke Rehab aims to enhance the quality of life by providing easy, affordable, and at-home solution to stroke survivors. It focuses on minimizing the chances of stroke recurrence and also provides exercises for stroke prevention and recovery.
The exercises are designed by certified therapists and help in activities of daily living such as eating, drinking, walking, driving, brushing teeth, picking a pen, wearing a shirt, etc, reducing stroke challenges.
9zest, being a tele-therapy solution not only saves time but also gives the user a premium therapy at a fixed cost. A user can workout from Smartphone, desktop, iPad, laptop using Google Chrome browser.
Trusted as an FDA Classified Class 2 Medical Device, 9zest Stroke Rehab offers a combination of Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Yoga to fight stroke symptoms, leveraging Neuroplasticity principles.
The app prescribed, coach-assisted, and easy to follow videos help a user:
Strengthen affected arm or leg
Improve hand function
Increase walking endurance
Improve balance & reduce falls
Reduce muscle pain/stiffness
Reduce stress, anxiety and depression
Enhance speech clarity
Better bladder and bowel control
Improve swallowing and chewing
9zest Stroke Rehab comes handy with features like:
· Easy in-app assessment to create personalized therapy program
· Easy to follow audio & visual workout sessions along with demo video for each exercise
· ‘Progress Meter’ that consists of tests to measure and track the improvements for a chosen goal
· 'Anytime, anywhere' exercises that can be customized on the basis of variations and intensity
· Coach Connect that lets you connect to a certified therapist for hassle-free onboarding
· Smart TV compatible audios and videos
With an aim to provide financial independence to stroke patients, 9zest offers affordable and cost-effective stroke rehabilitation therapy to the users with various benefits that can help them fight stroke-led challenges effectively.
Stroke Rehabilitation at its best:
· 9zest Stroke Rehab designs a personalized physical therapy program for better balance, posture, mobility and walking endurance.
· With Speech Therapy, individuals are able to resolve speech and swallowing issues and improve their existing speech competency.
· Use of Occupational Therapy enables people to perform Activities of Daily Living (ADL) by improving Fine Motor Movements.
· Yoga postures to energize, strengthen and calm the body and hence help to improve sleep and reduce stress and anxiety.
· 9zest Stroke Rehab offers Monthly and Yearly subscription.
· All users are eligible to avail 7 days free trial post which they will be charged for the monthly or yearly subscription.
A user can also try Basic Plan that lets the user do certain Parkinson’s exercises known to be helpful in managing stroke symptoms.
· 9zest does not store any payment/credit card information on subscription purchase. All in-app purchases are securely handled by iTunes.
· Subscription automatically renews unless Auto-Renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the scheduled date of renewal. One can manage subscription and turn off auto-renewal using Account Settings.
9zest’s mission is to make the world-class therapy available and affordable for anyone dealing with stroke. With the help of certified physical therapists, speech therapists, and yoga coaches, 9zest brings forth an effective solution to cater to those dealing with stroke challenges worldwide.
Simplification of Home screen
Usage Report Functionality
If you like using the app, please consider leaving a review or rating.
Ratings and Reviews
Is the electrical stimulation is useful for stroke patients
App is frozen
Just downloaded this app. And all it does is buffer and freezes at the logo screen. Extremely UNHELPFUL if it is not usable.
- 9zest, Inc.
- 90.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 9zest, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Gold: Monthly Plan $19.99
- Gold: Yearly Plan $119.99
- Gold: Monthly Plan $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.