The Garmin Dive app has everything you need to fuel your passion for diving. Whether you’re new to the sport or a veteran diver, Garmin Dive is packed with useful features, including the ability to:
• Connect seamlessly with Garmin dive computers (1) such as the Descent MK1.
• Track your dives with our best-in-class dive log.
• Use the log for the type of diving you do — scuba, freediving, recreational, technical, rebreather and more.
• See your dives at a glance in detailed map views.
• View gas consumption data (requires a compatible Garmin device). (1)
• Search for popular dive locations on the map using the Explore feature.
• Attach photos to your dive logs and view them in your news feed.
• Review your diving history and statistics.
• Log your dive gear and track gear usage details.
• Set and receive alerts for gear that is due for maintenance.
• Store unlimited dives on Garmin’s secure cloud.
• View smart notifications on compatible Garmin devices.
The Garmin Dive app is the perfect companion for your diving adventures.
(1) View compatible devices at garmin.com/dive
Thanks for using Garmin Dive! We routinely release updates to create a better experience, improve performance and fix bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this dive computer!!!!
Just took the MK2i diving to Bonaire. It's taking me while to learn how to use this, but I'm slowly getting the hang of it. The garmin dive app makes it easy to log dives- which automatically get posted- then can be edited using the app. I'm starting to use other aspects of this computer, I really like the exercise related parts of this. There is a lot to this watch/ computer!! It was a hefty purchase- glad I did it
Great app but…
The Garmin device is amazing. Tracks just about anything & we all know that. The Dive app follows suit and has more info than I truly know what to do with and it’s pretty cool to have accurate dive information right after your dive ( on the watch but also the iPhone)
Let’s be honest tho, I don’t want just my garmin dives loaded here . It’s time for the import function to be worked on ( not forcing me to enter 200+dives manually ONE AT TIME) Once the import is done with the basic structure, I can go and add more and more accurate pieces of data. Please mark it with an import tag so we know that was a PRE-Garmin entry…
Would give it 5 Stars but…
Lack of an “offline” mode when syncing to the app seems to be a gap in functionality. Not sure why there’s the assumption that a cellular or wifi signal is always there. It seems that when Garmin is having server issues or you cannot get online the sync doesn’t work. I am missing a dive in my garmin dive log as the watch thinks it downloaded the dive but it’s not in the log anywhere.
Also need a Windows & OS x version of the app. It’s a lot easier to add notes and provide more details via a full device like that.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Garmin International
- 240.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2018 Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries