The Garmin Dive app has everything you need to fuel your passion for diving. Whether you’re new to the sport or a veteran diver, Garmin Dive is packed with useful features, including the ability to:
• Connect seamlessly with Garmin dive computers (1) such as the Descent MK1.
• Track your dives with our best-in-class dive log.
• Use the log for the type of diving you do — scuba, freediving, recreational, technical, rebreather and more.
• See your dives at a glance in detailed map views.
• Search for popular dive locations on the map using the Explore feature.
• Attach photos to your dive logs and view them in your news feed.
• Review your diving history and statistics.
• Store unlimited dives on Garmin’s secure cloud.
• Receive smart notifications on compatible Garmin devices.
The Garmin Dive app is the perfect companion app to pair with your compatible Garmin device and diving adventures.
(1) View compatible devices at garmin.com/dive
Thanks for using Garmin Dive! We routinely release updates to create a better experience, improve performance and fix bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Garmin, perfect! Able to add dives and everything. Thanks!!!!
Good app; better since initial release.
Decent app. I’d be more enthusiastic if the vast majority of information wasn’t already available in almost identical format in the Garmin Connect app.
My wish list to make this a 5-star app would include:
- more detail contained within the dive profile section (similar to Shearwater layout)
- display of warning and alerts triggered within each dive (e.g., ascent rate warnings, ceiling violations, etc)
- increased functionality with the “explore” section. There’s currently no sharing capability and the database of dive sites is pretty sparse.
There’s a lot of potential especially when used in combination with Garmin’s own Mk1 computer, but it feels pretty bare-bones in its current version.
Every thing but VISIBILITY in feet/meters
The Garmin Decent and most of the app allows recording details in meters OR imperial “feet” except the visibility logging (no feet option). Seems like an oversight , hope it is fixed soon.
Also this app is missing wetsuit type and thickness and equipment list as in the regular Garmin Connect App.
Love the stand-alone dive app! Thanks for releasing it! Please keep refining it!
- Garmin International
- 689.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2018 Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.