I kindly beg you to ASK FOR HELP in case of any trouble, you can always write to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, PLEASE help to make YfitopsBar a better product with your valuable feedback!
YfitopsBar is a small tool to monitor, manage state of the macOS Spotify client application, search lyrics and album cover of the currently played track, all from the macOS status menu and via assignable hot-keys.
Currently available features
• Automatic starting and stopping of Spotify Client app at YfitopsBar startup and exit
• Customizable displaying status of Spotify and the currently played track in the macOS status menu
• Controlling Spotify via a nice mini app embedded in the macOS status menu
• Detachable status menu popup window as a dedicated mini player panel with several customizable behavior and customizable hot-key
• Dedicated lyrics editor/viewer window with always on top option, customizable look and hot-key
• Automatic searching and updating of empty lyrics of the currently played track
• Quick update the lyrics of the currently played tracks using macOS copy clipboard and copy selection services
• Searching the web for lyrics of the currently played track using customizable hot-key in the default browser
• Searching the web for album cover artwork of the currently played tracks using customizable hot-key in the default browser
• Support of restoring legacy behavior of media key handling as in macOS 10.13 High Sierra the OS started to direct media key events to the active application without user consent instead of letting it be handled by Spotify (or at least giving a choice to the users to select the default behavior)
- The app now is an unibin application supports Apple Silicon and Intel processors as well
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Istvan Hoffmann
- 3.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 MeMyselfAndI
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.