Create More, Share More, Save More… On the Go!
Spark your imagination right in the palm of your hand with the A.C. Moore mobile app! This app includes the following features:
• Shopping - Browse, filter, search, and purchase your favorite products or discover new ones for your next craft project!
• Rewards – Log in, register or complete your in-store registration for A.C. Moore Rewards! Access your digital Rewards card, view your transaction history details and keep track of your pinwheel points to see how close you are to your next rewards certificate.
• Receipts - Never lose a receipt again. Log into your A.C. Moore Reward account from the mobile app to view stored receipts on your phone. Keep a record of all transactions right on your device for fuss-free returns and exchanges.
• Push Notifications with Inbox – Receive and view instant updates from A.C. Moore about hot deals and upcoming events.
• Offers – View coupons and offers such as: hot deals, mobile-only deals and local deals to be used in stores.
• Weekly Ad – Access the A.C. Moore Weekly Ad circular and promotions.
• Stores & Events – Easily find an A.C. Moore store near you now, or anywhere! Learn about upcoming events for all participating stores.
• Projects – Browse & save your favorite projects for inspiration. View project instructions and supply lists as well!
v3.1.1 Adds support for IOS 13.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The only reason I keep this app on my phone is the 55% off coupon that is always there. It’s almost impossible to see everything that’s in the flyer. I usually have to use the browser on my iPad to see it. It won’t let me finish setting up my rewards account so I can see how many points I have. It says my rewards number is incorrect, even though it’s the only one I have. I’ve tried contacting customer support and asking in the store and they’re useless. The app doesn’t offer in app support. And to the people complaining about not being able to see items, it’s because AC Moore is one of the few remaining stores that doesn’t offer online shopping. I don’t think it’s hurting their business, but it is inconvenient for customers. JoAnn’s app is far superior in all ways. But at least I can access coupons on the AC Moore app, that’s the only reason it’s getting two stars.
I have tried to install this ap 3 times. It will sometimes open once or twice and then it never opens again. Then I delete it and install it again. Same thing. Very poor ap
Very bad user experience
This app doesn’t open stuck on red screen with logo screen.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.