Companion for SwiftUI documents all the SwiftUI views, shapes, and protocols for the iOS platform.
The application includes an example for each method. A great deal of them are interactive and run embedded in the app. By using the associated controls, you'll see the immediate effects it has on the views, and how the code changes to produce such results.
If you would like to modify an example, with a single click, you may create and launch an Xcode Playground, or paste it in your own project.
You don't know what the control point in a quad curve is? No problem, open the .addQuadCurve() entry and drag the points of the curve to see how the parameters of the function change. It's instant knowledge, that will accelerate your learning curve dramatically.
Content Changes and Additions:
• Added example for the transaction() method.
• Added an explanation and example of how to use GestureMask with gesture(), simultaneousGesture() and highPriorityGesture().
• Added EmptyView, which was unintentionally omitted in the previous version.
• Fixed some typos.
• A new hidable sidebar, which enhances navigation and adds the possibility of keeping favorites.
• Fixes a problem when running on a Mac configured with a Chinese environment.
• Fixes a problem that was preventing properly dragging the scrollbar.
• Other minor fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Just Buy It!
If you work with SwiftUI at all, you really want this app. It's amazingly well done, it generates Playgrounds for you to work with, and the support from the author is amazing.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.