A&E Logistics 4+
Find & Book Sprinter van Loads
A&E Logistics LLC
Designed for iPhone
Find, book, and update loads in real time with the A&E Logistics LLC App!
No emails or phone calls necessary.
We keep your trucks full, your drivers happy, and your business profitable.
• Get free access to thousands of nationwide and Canada loads
• Transparent & upfront suggested pricing, Or counter with your own price
• Single View of all shipment details
• Update your loads on the go, including BOLs, PODs, Delivery Photos & more!
• Our system will generate loads for you that are within 120-mile radius of your device.
• Quickly change your status to available or out-of-service anytime, anyplace, anywhere
• Book everything through the app and overcome the pitfalls of phone negotiations, like haggling, language barriers, and cultural biases
Setup is simple:
1. Download the app
2. Enter and verify your cell phone number
3. Fill out ALL the info on the app and sign contract
4. Wait for us to approve you.
A&E Logistics LLC APP is especially designed for drivers and is built and powered by LoadHive. For more information or for licensing questions visit www.loadhive.com
• Premium Load Support
• Support for change phone number
• Minor bug fixes and UI Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Worth A Try But Do Not Expect Much
After reading reviews and trying the app for myself, I can definitely see why most are calling it a scam or giving one star.
Company maybe legit however the app needs improvements in communicating with carriers. Out of 100 of the loads bided on, only 2 of the bids were actually updated to show the load/ were covered while the other 98 just went expired. Expired due to what, inactivity from dispatch, was the bid too high….what happened to the bid?
If I hadn’t received the Load Covered message on the 2 loads, I’d be in agreement with everyone that this is a complete scam.
2 stars given for the easiness in signup, amount of offers received, the suggested bid amount feature along ease of if submitting a bid. But don’t expect much from the app in terms of receiving any loads.
Accounting is Trash
If you enjoy never being paid on time and dealing with an unprofessional, incompetent accounting team, A&E is for you! They only care if you are moving loads. They do not care about you getting paid. They send you an invoice that clearly states you will be paid 7 business days from the invoice. Well it took a month for me to get my first two payments as I also have another load coming up on a month since completion and the accounting team refuses to talk to me. I called and left a voicemail, no response or acknowledgment. I have sent multiple emails with no response or acknowledgment. It’s so bad that I will no longer be moving loads for A&E and if I’m not paid for my last 3 routes my lawyer will be in touch! It’s a shame because on the dispatch side they actually seem to be fairly competent. But I can’t contract with a company that doesn’t care about what I value most. My money.
Easy and a Good Company
I have used A&E for a the past month. As a owner operator they have been very helpful getting started. It’s straight forward and simple to use. Just follow the instructions and all is good. I have been paid for every load completed. no issues. It takes 7 business days to pay - so just plan for that. We all know the business is very competitive- so rates are what they are - that’s not A&E fault. Just keep bidding and you will get loaded. I like that they text drivers tips and strategy on how to win bids .
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- A&E Logistics LLC
- 17.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 Cirtual LLC