You have been captured inside a deep dungeon - but with the help of a magical fairy and plenty of BOMBS you can escape!
Select a hero and fight your way through an exciting campaign.
Use all of your skills to kill the epic bosses at the end of every one of the four chapters.
A mixture between logic, strategy and action make for an unforgettable adventure!
Face up to four human opponents in epic bomb throwing frenzy in the online multiplayer mode. Compete for Power Ups to get an edge over your opponents and blast them to pieces!
Inspired by the classic Bomberman this game features neat 16-bit style retro graphics, an original soundtrack and nostalgic sound effects.
By touching the hero or the bomb symbol at the bottom right of the screen you can drop bombs. You have to explode crates and kill the monsters to get to the exit. But the exit is not always visible and some monsters will follow you inexorable. Reaching the exit very quickly and killing all of the monsters with as little bombs as possible will raise your score and earn you up to three stars per mission.
For special performances you will get achievements at the GameCenter, which you can share via Facebook or Twitter!
- 16-bit style retro-graphics
- Competitive online multiplayer mode
- Story driven single-player campaign with 24 levels
- 4 Unique Boss Fights
- Various types of monsters
- 4 different sceneries
- Power Ups (Extra life, Power up, Invisibility, Teleport, Shield, Speed Up, Extra Bombs)
- GameCenter connection with great achievements
- Original Soundtrack
- Touch-Controls or classic controller
-New Endless Modus
-New Multiplayer Modus
Ratings and Reviews
Sort of unplayable
In some levels when the fairy appears and you tap the continue button it counts that as moving somewhere so I keep dying and watching ads. Please fix it's alright otherwise.
Enjoyable, but a bit flawed
This game is fun, and has a solid concept. However, the controls need some tweaking and tightening. They response time on the controls should be as you touch them, so reduce the delay to drop bombs, maybe make it more sensitive?
Terrible controls, very slow and boring, ads 24/7 that take up playing screen
Terrible controls, very slow and boring, ads up 24/7 even on playing areas.
The developer, Ralf Zimmer Zaubersee.de, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ralf Zimmer
- 106.3 MB
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 5.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Ralf Zimmer Zaubersee
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.