Take a culinary voyage through the tastes, sights and smells of Amsterdam. Wander through the city’s most picturesque streets and canals, stopping off at shops, markets and buildings that represent the gastronomic must-taste destinations. The tour will take in Amsterdam specialities, including raw herring, smoked ossenworst (a beef sausage), Dutch cheese, stroopwafels (caramel-filled wafer-thin biscuits), beer and jenever (a relative of gin).
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* Smoked Ossenworst
* Gouda Cheese
* De Prael Beer
* Jenever and Liqueurs
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch and iPad wifi model)
* Built-in compass to show you the direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch)
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
- Enhanced user interface.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.