Story for kid with picture and narrative voice for each page.
Totally free. Each story will teach your kids one or several lessons in life.
Content of the story:
1. In the terrace of one building, Uncle Peter plants a lot of tree and make it an excellent place for everyone in the building to take a rest. Every time people come to the terrace they often say "Such a very nice garden!".
2. One day Uncle Peter gets ill and he has to go to the hospital. Without him, no one now takes care the trees in the terrace.
3. For several days, it does not rain at all. All the trees are left there without watering. The trees start to wither and their leaves fly every where in the ground. The terrace becomes dirty and very ugly.
4. Still people come to the terrace to play or do exercise but they feel very angry and they say "Why can Uncle Peter go to the hospital this time? Why can he leave the garden like this? Don't he know that the trees need water?". And instead of watering the tree, they just walk away.
5. One day it's very hot. In the late afternoon when everybody come to the terrace to do exercise as usual, they hear the noise of the water falling in Uncle Peter's garden. "Who is in the garden? Who is watering the tree? Uncle Peter is still in the hospital then he can't be here. It's so strange."
6. Some kids come inside the garden and see that little Daisy is watering the trees. The kids then ask Daisy: "What are you doing here? Why do you waste your time watering the trees that don't belong to you?"
7. "I know that Uncle Peter is away. The trees look so pitiful. I think to water them is a good thing to do to keep them alive". Little Daisy says. "Oh you are so free! You are so silly that you do the work of the other!". Said the other kids. Then they leave Daisy alone with the garden.
8. Every day little Daisy comes to the garden to water and takes care of the trees. The trees getting better and better and they become green and beautiful like before. Now everybody can see that the garden is a good place for taking a rest like before.
9. But really it is so strange that Uncle Peter is still in the hospital. Then what magic that make the garden turns from gray to green like this? But everyone once again hears the water falling in the corner of the garden. It turns out that little Daisy is here to take care of the garden again.
10. Now everyone knows the reason why the garden becomes beautiful like before. Some old people come to Daisy and say "You are so great Daisy!
11. Thanks to you we have a nice place to rest!". "We are so sorry that we don't realize that we should do like you at first!"
12. Then all the people start to help Daisy to water the trees, sweep the floor and pick up the rotten leaves. The garden soon becomes very clean and tidy.
13. Now everyone knows that if they sometimes spend a little time for common environment then they will have a very good place to live. If they don't take care the garden they won't have the common place for taking a rest.
14. This is the end of the story. After reading this story, please remember to take care of things surrounding us and do good things.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Show more game and story when click "More game"
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.