A Lot of Pilates app makes it easy for you to stay in touch with your body and mind through Pilates mat exercises. The classes are true to Pilates principles with core and postural positions. The Pilates workouts are designed by experienced and certified Pilates instructors.
Start a pilates class now and let us pick a class for you and enjoy a different Pilates mat exercise every time you use the app. It is a lot of fun!
* Experience a different Pilates workout every week.
* Workout sequences designed by experienced Pilates instructors
* Track your pilates activities
* Enjoy a free trial
* Integrates your workout history with Health app to help you keep track of your fitness goals.
* Access unlimited videos for $1.99 monthly, or $11.99 annually. You will automatically be billed for the full amount of your subscription every 30 days if you purchase a monthly subscription, or every 365 days if you purchase an annual subscription.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase, unless you are offering and are eligible for a free trial. If you receive a free trial, you will be charged when your free trial period ends. Your account will be automatically charged for renewal, at the above purchase price, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. If you cancel prior to such 24 hour period, you will not be charged for the following application subscription period.
* Your subscription may be managed, and you can turn off auto-renewal, by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase.
* No refunds for the current subscription period are granted. Cancellations of the current subscription take effect at the conclusion of the current subscription period.
Minor bugs and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
I like it!
I like the options given here for time alloted to the workouts. I am familiar with most all of the Yoga poses, so I have no problem knowing what the silhouettes represent. If I were not familiar, it may be a problem.
Decent, but a few drawbacks.
The app gives 3 workout choices as well as 3 duration choices (so my 10 min while both kids are sleeping works well). However, if you don't know the name of a move or if you don't know the move at all, the pictures don't help enough. I found myself constantly switching to the internet to learn the move. You also can't choose the level of difficulty, so I was struggling to do some of the moves that were above my ability.
All in all, it's a pretty good app, but a menu option to learn the moves and a menu option to change the difficulty would be a plus.
Lot of potential!
Excellent app, very well done, zero bugs, easy to use and with a lot of potential. Recommended 100%. Keep up this great work!
- A Lot of Pilates, LLC
- 49.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © A Lot of Pilates, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Video Access (1 Month) $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.