A New Life is a role playing real-life simulation of an entire human life.
Unforeseen game that allows equal fun for hard core RPG-ers and casual players:
• build happiness, experience and legacy by your actions
• play to your genetic strengths presented by 10 unique characteristics
• cope with unexpected accidents and opportunities
• enjoy the laid back atmosphere with cool graphics and matching music
• earn achievements and get to the Hall of Fame
Quick setup and an easy and intuitive gameplay put you in command instantly:
• the game puts you in infinite scenarios through various locations in the Unites States of America and an inherited DNA, gender and name
• choose between two options for each year of your life in a specifically designed graphic mode and build your life path
• ANL engine tracks your choices and interests allowing you to play a different life each time the way you imagine it
Live your life the way you want:
• be a bully or a nerd
• pursue any career
• settle for comfort or move across US
• show your sexual orientation
• build a family
• become a criminal
• get involved in politics
• earn a fortune
• connect yourself with nature or navigate the crowd of a megalopolis
• travel across the world or become a sports fan
• write a book or record an album
• pick a college
• be trendy or enjoy the food
• live in a monastery
• buy or restore a classic car
and much, much more...
• various improvements to life simulation rules based on player feedback
• support for new iOS devices and screen resolutions
Ratings and Reviews
Good game, but it still doesn’t support IPhone X screens.
Why even try to attain high levels when there’s no payoff? One character had hugely high athleticism and all that happened was an offer to train at NASA later in life. No real choices that could have come in her teens and college years.
And there’s not much continuity or logic. I gained a partner somehow without even knowing it. I was out of work for years and years (you’re always the breadwinner even if you’re in a relationship or married) and my savings dwindled; obviously at some point my highly intelligent character would have settled for a job at McDonald’s by then.
Plus, some of the pluses and minuses are ignorant and/or judgey. Choosing to use a wheelchair reduces happiness, which is an incorrect stereotype about disabled people and mobility devices. Pick a boy two times out of three choices and you’re assigned a binary straight/gay orientation.
It’s fun enough for one, maybe two playthroughs. But life is so much more complicated and interesting than this “Would You Rather” simulator would have it. It seems to want to be a more complex version of Reigns, but in not going far enough, it failed.
There are no consequences apparently
I didn’t really see any consequences for my actions (I just saw the same actions over and over again). I’ve been in so many plays and danced for so many girls.
Also, you just gave me the option to have my iteration kill themselves??? Why the heck would you so casually bring that up? How can I die of COPD but not be diagnosed with depression or something?
Finally, eating chocolate doesn’t make you ugly! Get that body-shaming bs out of here.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Bigosaur doo
- 120.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 Bigosaur
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.