It’s been years since I lost Ben, so long yet it doesn’t seem long enough. I never thought I’d return here, to where everything started. Where everything ended.
Something’s calling me back to his room though; a presence I have not felt since…
Play as Jason as he explores his brother’s room from a new perspective. After wishing to be small again, to feel closer to his younger brother, Jason finds himself in a strange new world filled with larger than life furniture, troublesome obstacles, and less-than-helpful occupants.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues you find. Less back tracking!
• Surprisingly large* world to explore, filled with puzzles to solve.
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this bizarre world.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
*pun fully intended, naturally.
* Using new data storage system to allow for better save files.
* Importing/Exporting save files is now supported again!
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Glitch Games Ltd
- 411.5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.9 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 - 2020 Glitch Games Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.