It’s been years since I lost Ben, so long yet it doesn’t seem long enough. I never thought I’d return here, to where everything started. Where everything ended.
Something’s calling me back to his room though; a presence I have not felt since…
Play as Jason as he explores his brother’s room from a new perspective. After wishing to be small again, to feel closer to his younger brother, Jason finds himself in a strange new world filled with larger than life furniture, troublesome obstacles, and less-than-helpful occupants.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues you find. Less back tracking!
• Surprisingly large* world to explore, filled with puzzles to solve.
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this bizarre world.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
*pun fully intended, naturally.
* Various bug fixes.
* New error catching and reporting, please send in any logs you can so we can make the game better!
* New backup features.
* New, faster, saving system.
If you haven't already, please consider leaving a review as they really help!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.