It’s been years since I lost Ben, so long yet it doesn’t seem long enough. I never thought I’d return here, to where everything started. Where everything ended.
Something’s calling me back to his room though; a presence I have not felt since…
Play as Jason as he explores his brother’s room from a new perspective. After wishing to be small again, to feel closer to his younger brother, Jason finds himself in a strange new world filled with larger than life furniture, troublesome obstacles, and less-than-helpful occupants.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues you find. Less back tracking!
• Surprisingly large* world to explore, filled with puzzles to solve.
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this bizarre world.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
*pun fully intended, naturally.
* Ratings are incredibly helpful for independent developers, we've now made it easier for you to leave them, whilst also making it easier for you to get in contact with us if you have an issue. Don't worry though, you can tell the popup to go away if you don't want to.
* We can now display simple popups to highlight new games we've released, and other special offers, don't worry though - they will be used very sparingly.
* Removed native popups and replaced them with more fitting ones.
* Photo Album button will now be automatically hidden when you don't have any photos.
* Updated HUD artwork.
* Removed Corona Analytics for full GDPR compliance.
* New Glitch Adventure splash screen.
* New Glitch eyeCon.
* Reduced default camera flash brightness.
* Fixed issue with credits.
Thanks for playing! If you like the game please consider leaving a rating, and don't forget to check out our other games!
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.