Whether you are a resident, visitor, or someone looking to relocate, A Slice of Orange County TX is your official guide to Orange County in the southeastern corner of Texas, bordering Louisiana. Discover where to eat, shop, stay, and play, and connect with organizations across the communities of Orange County.
- Explore all of the area attractions, museums, parks and historic sites that make Orange County unique.
- Find the perfect restaurant to fit any mood and get turn-by-turn directions right to its doorstep.
- Discover things to do, events, festivals, art exhibits, live music and more.
- Access a full directory of local businesses and organizations such as real estate, automotive, health and medical, professional services, schools, nonprofits, houses of worship, senior living and more.
- Access Orange County departments, services and job opportunities.
- Get important news and information from the City of Orange City including election information, the city council, permits, links to bill pay services and more
- Learn about the school districts within Orange County and Lamar State College-Orange
- Receive timely push notifications for local news and announcements.
- Find resources to assist your move to Orange County in the Relocation Guide.
Gain access to exclusive content and features from the Greater Orange Area Chamber of Commerce which is dedicated to positively impacting the growth and quality of life in Orange County, TX. Support Orange’s thriving business community with listings to help you shop local and find events in the app’s community calendar. Throughout the year, the app will also feature in-depth coverage and interactive features for major community events such as the Orange Lions Club Charity Carnival and the Orange Mardi Gras weekend.
Orange County is located within the “Golden Triangle of Texas” along with Beaumont and Port Arthur. The county encompasses the charming community of Orange, located along the west bank of the Sabine River which separates the states of Texas and Louisiana as well as the communities of Bridge City, Pine Forest, Pinehurst, Rose City, Vidor, West Orange, Mauriceville and a portion of Port Arthur.
Whether it’s for a weekend or a lifetime, download A Slice of Orange County TX to make the most of your time and experience everything Orange County, Texas has to offer.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- The Greater Orange Area Chamber of Commerce
- 111.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 The Greater Orange Area Chamber of Commerce
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.