Marketing. Advertising. Branding. Positioning. Public Relations. Customer Relationship Management. Media. Consumer Behavior. Trends…
This Module is about Marketing Knowledge : It Contains the essence of more than 3000 pages from the best and most popular books written on marketing, presented in an easy-to-read and easy-to-understand manner.
Each summary includes important concepts and ideas from the book, with their supporting logic to allow for deeper understanding. The summaries also include a large number of cases and stories that help explain the points in a very practical and memorable manner.
Some Topics Covered in this Knowledge Module:
• The Foundations of Marketing and Important Trends in Marketing, Advertising, & Media
• An Exploration of different marketing disciplines like : Positioning, Branding, Public Relations, Customer Relationship Management, Product Management, etc…
• Influential and Fresh innovative marketing concepts like Story-telling, Remark-ability, Marketing to the ‘Long Tail’ , Persuasion Architecture, NeuroMarketing, etc…
• Hundreds of cases of companies, marketing campaigns, and stories that explain and support the authors’ hypothesis and enrich the reader’s marketing knowledge
Some Books Summarized in this Module:
• General Marketing Books Like Philip Kotler’s : “Principles of Marketing” and “Marketing Insights”
• Books from Al Ries like “Positioning” , “The 22 Immutable Laws of Branding”, and “The Fall of Advertising and the Rise of PR”.
• Influential and Deeply Informing books like “Buy.ology” and “The Long Tail”
• Books on developing innovative and fresh marketing skills like “The Purple Cow” , and “All Marketers are Liars”
• And more …
This module can be used as a comprehensive marketing learning resource full of ideas and insights and case studies, a refresher on different marketing disciplines, and as a solid introduction into the best material written in the fields of marketing and advertising.
The rich content of this module, and the wide variety of concepts and cases, will create wide marketing knowledge and enable robust and energetic marketing thinking.
If you’re interested in a deeper exploration of personal and professional development, personalities, and thinking, check out some of our other Knowledge Modules.
- 111 (LLC)
- 33.5 MB
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 111
- In-App Purchases
- Summary of The Principles of Marketing (Kotler) $2.99
- Summary of The 22 Immutable Laws of Branding $1.99
- All Marketing Book Summaries, at the special discount price, $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.