A-Truss 3D is an application for structural engineers or engineering students who need a tool to analyze the space truss.
A-Truss 3D analyse the space truss by using the Stiffness Matrix Method, providing following features:
- Easy to use UI with 3D graphics.
- Solutions include node displacements, member axial forces and stress.
- Equilibrium check is very easy, you can check against the truss model in 3D for the loads, reactions and moment arms.
- Truss Assistant Creator is very useful for the large and complex truss, to manually input the nodes and members for the Double-Layer Truss like 61 nodes and 400 members is very tedious and is prone to error, but with the Assistant Creator you input just a few information and the app will automatically generate all the data for you. "Double-Layer Truss" type is available for truss assistant creator and more generic types of 3D truss will be added.
- The app use the Direct Stiffness Matrix to solve the 3D Truss with the detail of calculation.
- With the 3D graphic you can view your truss in any direction.
- 3 options to view the truss
- Proportion: draw truss member according to the size of members.
- Equal: draw all members as same size.
- Wireframe: draw truss members as wireframe (recommend for large and complex truss)
- Truss calculation results as PDFs file format for printing and sending via email.
- Support for large Space Truss: the app has been tested on old device iPad 2 with Retina (since 2012) with the 145 nodes and 512 members without any problems.
Bug fixes for iOS 13.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Cannot enter any data
Start up the app, and all I get is the drawing display. I cannot enter any information. It just ignores me if I tap one of the tabs at the bottom of the screen. According to the App Store, it is supposed to work on this iPad.
It does bring up the sample truss. But I cannot get the Nodes, Members, etc., displays to come up with that truss either.
Developer Response ,
It seems that you are working on landscape mode, just flip your device to portrait and everything will be fine.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.