A-Truss 3D is an application for structural engineers or engineering students who want to analyze the space truss.
A-Truss 3D analyse the space truss by using the Stiffness Matrix Method, providing following features:
- Easy to use UI with 3D graphics.
- Solutions include node displacements, member axial forces and stress.
- Equilibrium check is very easy, you can check against the truss model in 3D for the loads, reactions and moment arms.
- Truss Assistant Creator is very useful for the large and complex truss, to manually input the nodes and members for the Double-Layer Truss like 61 nodes and 400 members is very tedious and is prone to error, but with the Assistant Creator you input just a few information and the app will automatically generate all the data for you.
- The app use the Direct Stiffness Matrix to solve the 3D Truss with the detail of calculation.
- With the 3D graphic you can view your truss in any direction.
- 3 options to view the truss
- Proportion: draw truss member according to the size of members.
- Equal: draw all members as same size.
- Wireframe: draw truss members as wireframe (recommend for large and complex truss)
- Truss calculation results as PDFs file format for printing and sending via email.
Bug fixes for equilibrium equation.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.