Disney Stickers: Wrinkle In Time
Bring your iMessages on an epic adventure across dimensions of time and space with 24 NEW Wrinkle in Time themed-stickers. This out-of-this-world sticker pack highlights well-known phrases, moments and characters from the hit new film! Add Mrs. Which, Mrs. Who, Dr. Murry, Meg and MORE to your iMessages!
• Access iMessage apps—Tap the App Store icon beside the chat field to see your most recently used iMessage app.
• Find new stickers—First tap the App Store icon, then tap the 4-ovals icon in the lower left to bring up the app drawer. Then, tap the + icon to access the Store.
• Use stickers in chat—Tap to send, or touch and hold to put stickers on top of a bubble, other stickers, photos, and videos.
• Apple Watch (iOS 3), iPhone & iPad users (iOS 10)—Transform your chat with animated stickers! Earlier iOS versions and other platforms will see static stickers in chat.
Express yourself in new ways with dynamic and animated Disney Stickers you can put anywhere in your chat. Scale, rotate, and layer stickers—even place them on photos you send and receive! Discover all our sticker packs in the iMessage App Store including Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Pixar's Finding Dory, and more. Use Disney Stickers to add magic to your iMessages!
• SEND dynamic and animated stickers in chat
• PLACE stickers anywhere on your iMessages
• CUSTOMIZE your photos with stickers in chat
• LAYER stickers over each other, in chat, and on photos
• SCALE & ROTATE stickers
• Meg and Calvin - Love
• Mrs. Which - Be a Warrior
• Happy Medium - Haha
• Mr. Murray - Like That
• Meg - Bye
• Three Mrs. - Squad
• Meg - Ugh
• Mrs. Which - Yay
• Mrs. Who - Wow
• Three Mrs. - Seeya
• Charles - Evil
• Happy Medium - Meditate
• Meg and Mr. Murray - Celebrate
• The Man with Red Eyes - Shades
• Three Mrs. - Woo
• Meg and Charles - Hug
• Three Mrs. - Uh Oh
• Mrs. Whatsit - IDK
• Happy Medium - Meh
• Meg - Warrior
• Accessory - Spectacles
Minor bug fixes
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.