This A320 Training app is an indispensable self-study tool designed for pilots getting ready for their Airbus A320 checkride or yearly proficiency check. This easy-to-use app features interactive lights and switches, flows and limitations through a realistic cockpit experience.
• This app is designed to be airline specific! In this first version, the flows and limitations are specific to Spirit Airlines. More airlines will be added in future updates!
• Lights and Switches: This realistic IAE and CFM cockpit offers switch, light & pushbutton descriptions at your fingertips. Insert personal notes you can review later on.
• Flows: Review your airline company specific flows. Please note that in this first version, only Spirit Airlines has been added. More airline company procedures will be added in the near future.
• Limitations: Review and study your mandatory company limitations. Please note that in this first version, only Spirit Airlines has been added. More airline specific limitations will be added in the near future.
• Future updates: Updates are free! Additional airlines (Delta Air Lines, JetBlue and Alaska) will be added in the next update. A new and exciting future will include interactive profiles and callouts for takeoffs, landings, go-around, V1 cuts and so on.
To use this app, you are required to purchase an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase.
• This is an auto-renewable subscription.
• You will have a choice between 6 months ($12.99) or 12 months ($19.99).
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- Fixed iPad issues with Limitations cards
- Added highlighting to the Controls
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome study app for Airbus pilots!
This app is a MUST HAVE for any A320 pilot training for recurrent or their initial type rating! Very well laid out and easy to navigate. The app is packed with all the information you need to know, including limitations, flows, and cockpit switches. The cockpit trainer details each and every switch and pushbutton. An incredibly nice touch is that these are tailored to your engine manufacturer, and soon your specific airline!
With this app as your study guide, you will ace your type ride or recurrent!
Awesome app to learn the A320 cockpit!
Most A320 apps are useless to me because they are not tailored to my airline. This app has company specific information that makes learning and staying current on the A320 easy. The graphics are crystal clear. Much better than any other app I have used! This app is constantly being updated with current information!
Amazingly Diverse and Intuitive App for Any Aviator
Flüge has knocked it out of the park. This app has allowed me to dive into the systems, flows for the A320 like no other program or book I have been able exposed to before. I found it a breeze to get through my type course with ease and the expansive knowledge needed to be successful!
Cheers to you Flüge for making the fire hose of type school easily drinkable!
- Fluge, LLC
- 341.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Fluge LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Subscription $19.99
- 6 Months Subscription $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.