Autodesk A360 was designed specifically for architects, engineers and designers to view, comment and markup 2D & 3D designs. With over 100 CAD and additional file formats supported, A360 allows you to upload and view any file you have, no matter what software you used to create it. Whether you’re at the office, or doing fieldwork, you can take A360 with you and stay up-to-date with your projects.
What's so great about A360?
View 2D & 3D CAD models:
• View over 50 different CAD file formats including: AutoCAD (DWG), DWF, Inventor (IPT, IAM, IDW), Revit (RVT), SolidWorks (SLDPRT, SLDASM, ASM), Navisworks (NWD, NWC), CATIA (CATPART, CATPRODUCT), Fusion 360 (F3D) and more
• Upload and view design files from email attachments
• Upload and view files from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, iCloud, Buzzsaw, etc.
Navigate large-scale models:
• Isolate and view object properties
• Navigate model parts and layers
• Measure the distance, angle or area between points in your drawing
• Intuitive touch-based navigation including: zoom, pan, orbit and rotate 3D models
Communicate with your clients, colleagues and others all-in-one place:
• Review & markup your designs for easy collaboration
• Comment directly on your designs and keep track of changes
• Invite new members to join your project in progress and collaborate on designs
• Take and upload photos directly from the device to your account to document work progress
Track project status anytime, anywhere:
• Cloud-based storage with offline data access
• Online and offline workflows, allowing you and your team to always stay up-to-date with recent changes and updates
+ Storage: Store offline data if needed, so you can view your data anywhere, anytime
+ Photos: Access files or data stored on your device to view, share and markup
+ Camera: Take pictures such as drawings with app
A360 will still function even if a user does not give permissions to access these functions.
Bug fixes and stabilization.
Ratings and Reviews
Does what it needs me to do. I get a lot of requests during non work hours and this allows me to view the models people send me right at my phone. I can determine whether or not it's something I can do reasonably and rough estimate it on the spot. I don't know if any other software with this kind of support and feature out there at the moment!
Awkward file access doesn't even work.
I wanted to view some DXF files from vendor web sites. On the iPad I have to download to iPad, upload to google drive, then go to "upload" in A360, upload the file to AutoDesk, and then...
...then it says "unable to generate preview, try uploading again or contact us for assistance". Like the rest of the world, I detest sitting on hold to have someone read from a bad Dilbert script. "Have you tried erasing your device without backing up?"..."Yes, several times." and I didn't waste my time.
The simple truth is this app is all predicated on AutoDesk holding all the files on their servers and it isn't a useful viewer for DXF files on the web.
That means it's only good for internally generated drawings, but honestly, I can't see why any company with even the slightest sense of self-preservation would put their proprietary drawings and intellectual property in the hands of a 3rd party. AutoDesk has pretty much created one-stop shopping for industrial espionage. It's as good as guaranteed that it will make its way into the hands of a long list of competitors starting with the Chinese state design bureaus and large multinationals. The aggregate value of all the proprietary design drawings will be so large that I don't see how they could afford to do what it would take to secure it all from theft through the net or by physical access.
Great for collaboration
I use Revit and have been using A360 as a collaborative tool for my customers and they have thoroughly enjoyed the interactive experience. It can be awkward at first but I feel it just takes some time getting used to the controls, as true with any program. But as a whole it’s been absolutely great to be able to upload projects and revisions and be able to communicate with my customers as convenient to both of us without having to schedule meetings and conferences. Definitely a time saver!
- 132.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Autodesk Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.