With the AA app you have access to roadside assistance, emergency medical rescue and, now, AA Armed Response. AA Armed Response is your personal armed protection service – on call at the press of a button, anywhere, anytime. And, even if you aren’t an AA Member, you can still use the AA app to get help when you need it.
This update of the AA app includes bug fixes and enhancements to ensure your user experience is so much better.
Download the AA app today and you will get:
● Access to roadside assistance, emergency medical rescue, and AA Armed Response (in-app purchase) at the press of a button.
● Access to your AA Membership information, Member benefits and all other AA services.
With the AA app, you can also:
● Help us find you with What3Words. If you need assistance, you can provide us with the three words on the app’s home screen to help us find you. These three words are identifiable by the three /// marks which appear before three random words
● Calculate vehicle running costs with our in-app Vehicle Rates Calculator
● Get the latest fuel prices and toll rates
● Record crash information on the in-app Accident Report form if you have been in a crash
● Stay informed with our newsfeed and other useful content
You can customise the AA app according to your priorities and preferences. This puts you in control of the information you want to see. And, to protect your personal information, you can add lock screen security so that your personal information, documents, and photos on your phone stay private.
The Automobile Association (AA) - Anytime. Anywhere.
We have introduced sharing options.
Improvements to our Armed response.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- The Automobile Association of South Africa
- 35.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Automobile Association of South Africa
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.