1k+ New fonts update
We offer over a hundred fonts for iOS 13.
Congratulations on successfully installing our Aa Font!
How to use Aa Font
-> First download our Aa Font.
-> Open it and choose the font you like and install it.
-> Click the "Test Font" button in the upper right corner to view and click the "Change Font" button to use it.
-> You can view your installed fonts in Settings -> General -> Fonts.
-> Font successfully installed.
iOS 13 currently already has fonts installed, but it is not supported by other applications and systems. Please keep our Aa Font installed and check the Apple Store for updates. This feature will be available soon.
-->IN APP PURCHASES
•You can get Aa Font Plus through auto-renewing subscription and if you want to continue getting premium features, your subscription should be continued.
• Monthly Premium Membership offers $19.99
monthly subscription after 7-day free trial.
•Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
•Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription.
•Your account will be charged for a renewed subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of current subscription.
•You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your account settings after purchase.
You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
•Any unused part or time-span of a free trial period will be forfeited, as soon as you purchase a subscription.
• Allowing Full Access provides you with additional stickers and content updates. We’ll NEVER collect any sensitive or personal info.
1. Added more Fonts
2. Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This app detailing states- “Compatibility: works with this device.” Im an owner of an iPhone 8 and I am saying that it is not compatible. While I can open it and download every font in the book, I am unable to use any of the fonts. Therefore, is it really compatible with this device? This is an extreme disappointment and I feel like I have been mislead with false advertisement. You receive one star, only because it isn’t possible to give you half of one.
iOS 14 Compatible = False
When will this be able to work on iOS 14? I was litterally searching for HOURS, and still can't change system text.
I can't use this now because iOS 13.x so why did I just download it?
· the developers have instructions
· To raise the rating because the low ones are due to panic and … grumpiness, I'd say
· to make sure the developers know there's interest
· maybe motivate them to get going on this update
· and hell, I can't figure out how any font utility works yet. Why not have one I know doesn't work no matter what I do?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Beijing Xinmeihutong Technology Co., Ltd.
- 14.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © kika.AaFont
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium membership $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.