Carry the 2019 AACR Annual Meeting with you wherever you go. The Meeting Guide App offers the following features:
- Native Storage: Once downloaded, all of the app content and functionality is stored natively on your iPhone or iPad and can be accessed without an Internet connection.
- Meeting Abstracts: The full text of all conference abstracts is stored natively, so you can access the Poster Session presentations wherever you are.
- Personal Itinerary: Sessions can be bookmarked and saved to your Itinerary folder to create a personal schedule for the meeting. You can also create a schedule using the Online Itinerary Planner and sync it to the app.
-Search/Browse: In addition to global searching, you can browse sessions by type and title. You can also search or browse the complete list of conference presenters (including poster presenters) as well as abstract co-authors. Exhibitors can also be searched or browsed by category name or product category.
- Maps: Detailed floor plans of all conference venues are stored natively in the app for easy browsing. Session locations display as “pins” on the map to help you locate them more quickly.
Ratings and Reviews
Not intuitively obvious. Features not clearly explained to users. Spend way too much time putting profile together, hard copy program much simpler and easier to use and is what I would expect to be provided given the cost of my membership and registration. App misses some things in searches unless you use right search term. Hard to find more general information.
Eventpilot emailing your schedule for the day made navigating the meeting easier and is a definite improvement to the app.
Person manning mobile help desk was extremely helpful and courteous.
Too many cell phones
The exaggerated use of cell phones to take pictures during presentations had become very distracting.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback. We will forward your feedback to the meeting organizer.
Cannot send my itinerary to my calendar.
Developer Response ,
Hi - Please stop by the mobile app info desk in Building A, and I will be happy to review the app features with you! Thank you!
- American Association for Cancer Research, Inc.
- 47.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 AACR & ATIV Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.