Access your American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) eBooks on the go, offline, or anytime. Download eBooks from the leading pediatric publisher, covering all areas of health care for children. AAP eBooks can be searched, browsed, and read by professionals looking for best practices when diagnosing, treating, and managing clinical conditions; as well as parents and patients looking for answers. Over 130 titles are available; log in to your AAP account to access titles offered by your institution, membership, etc.
● Access your AAP eBooks at any time, even offline
● Rapidly search across the individual titles or the entire collection.
● Full text, visuals, and data tables.
● Find proven clinical and parenting solutions faster
● Spend less time researching vital reference information.
● Stay up-to-date via automatic access to new AAP editions and titles as they appear.
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) is the leading pediatric publisher. With titles in both print and electronic formats, covering all areas of health care for children, AAP Publications are among the most respected and frequently referenced in the world. Throughout the last quarter-century, AAP Publications have been impacting the practice and clinical application of pediatric medicine worldwide.
Fixed reader issues in iOS 11
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pros: all your ebooks in one place. Better than a bunch of textbooks on a bookshelf.
1. Doesn’t make it iPhone friendly to read, have to zoom every page to be able to read. Maybe best for iPad use only.
2. Doesn’t have clickable index like if you just read off the browser. Better to just make a homepage of each book if you want to be able to click links to chapters and subsections from an index
3. Ebooks only. Doesn’t have journal subscriptions.
This app is half baked. It is missing the majority of books that are available in my account using a regular web browser, and I doesn’t have access to AAP journals to which I’m subscribed. Missing books must be an obvious oversight and access to journal subscriptions is a feature that should have been included since day 1 of this app. Please fix. Thanks
This app won’t let me login even using the same user name and password that I use with aap online.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- 19.6 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 American Academy of Pediatrics
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.