Get the lively pulse of Primary Care (with a PA spin) in an entertaining, monthly podcast. Each month, we bring you the latest and greatest Primary Care topics, joined by experts from across the field.
• Stay current with excellent, high-yield Primary Care topics (with a PA spin). Learn everything you need to know about current clinical topics in Primary Care, from the viewpoints of PAs currently practicing in the field.
• Access easy-to-listen-to monthly episodes. Cover what's current in the PA world with lively and engaging discussion, delivered monthly—perfect for your daily commute or lunch break listening.
• Trust the only PA podcast backed by AAPA. Rely on AAPA Primary Care RAP to deliver only the most vetted and relevant information.
• Love what you’re listening to. Look forward to your monthly dose of evidence-based MedEd with relatable hosts presenting information that you’ll use during your next shift.
• Learn more and sign up for an account at: https://www.hippoed.com/pa/aapa-pc-rap
About Hippo Education
At Hippo Education we’re committed to helping front-line medical professionals remain current, connected and passionate. We’re focused on supporting a cadre of top-notch clinicians, like you.
That means our energy goes towards recruiting the most entertaining and astute PA educators in medicine. We invest in high-end audio production because we believe that the best education is memorable and entertaining. Our podcasts are specifically designed for busy medical professionals—they’re concise and segmented into easily digested chapters that fit into your packed schedule.
We are excited to have you join us on our journey to change medical education for the better!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent content but app could be improved
After discovering the PCRAP podcast I have remained a huge fan of hippo education. I have no complaints on the content- very engaging, short segments and relevant topics (even for me in sub speciality medicine). The app however has a lot of room for improvement. It is buggy- a bit hard to find content. My biggest wish is a sleep timer! I often listen in bed and would love to auto stop after a period of time or number of segments so that it doesn’t run through the entire month if I fall asleep. Every podcast app has this option- this addition would make 5 stars for me!!
App and website very disorganized
Review for both the iPhone app and the website. iPhone app has major glitches. Outside of the COVID shorts that don’t count as CME you actually can’t select the audio you want. The title does not match the content. You click on one topic and the audio is completely different from the topic you chose . The titles are mismatched. The developer needs to fix this it’s a major flaw. If you want to listen to CME content on a commute on your phone you actually can’t. So it ends up being a random shuffled podcast where you can’t select the topics that are shown to you.
Also, the website needs to have a 10 second rewind. Sometimes you miss something and it’s hard to rewind. Additionally the website is very disorganized. I didn’t realize that many of the audios don't qualify for CME (well if they do, I can’t find the post test because of the poorly laid out site). The topics are great but major issues with the website and app , it doesn’t do what they offer. It was very expensive for what I could have done for free on Spotify given many audios don’t have CME post test.
- Hippo Education, Inc.
- 3.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Hippo Education, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.