Let's say you're doing a treadmill exercise. You know, the kind where you occasionally change the speed and incline. Do you really need a video of someone telling you "it's time to go faster?" Nah. Aaptiv packs great audio–only classes for all those workouts that just don't make sense for video. Smart design, great music, and a huge library of classes make even the most hardcore exercises enjoyable.
Aaptiv lets you workout when you want, where you want, the way you want. Get unlimited access to audio–based fitness classes led by certified personal trainers. Find the perfect rhythm with a playlist of music you already know and love.
Experience more than 2,500 workouts in a variety of categories including running, elliptical, race training, strength training, stretching, yoga and more. With 30 new classes added each week, there's a workout for every interest and fitness level.
• Access 2,500+ trainer–led, music–driven workouts anytime
• Refresh your routine with 30+ new classes added every week
• Workouts from 7 minutes to complete training programs
• Fitness classes for every level ranging from running, cycling and elliptical to stretching, yoga and strength training
• High intensity interval training (HIIT) to help you more effectively burn calories, build muscle, and lose weight
• Amazing playlists filled with the music you already love
• Half marathon, 10K, and 5K training programs
• No wifi? No worries! Download classes to listen offline
• Enable Apple Health to track calories burned
Get unlimited access to all classes for USD$14.99/month or USD$99.99/year. We also offer a 100% money back guarantee for the annual plan within 30 days, no questions asked.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto–renew is turned off at least 24–hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24–hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto–renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Bug fixes
- Visual enhancements
If you’re enjoying Aaptiv, please take a minute to rate us in the App Store!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Let’s say you’re doing a treadmill exercise. You know, the kind where you occasionally change the speed and incline. Do you really need a video of someone telling you “it’s time to go faster?” Nah. Aaptiv packs great audio-only classes for all those workouts that just don’t make sense for video. Smart design, great music, and a huge library of classes make even the most hardcore exercises enjoyable.
Poor Customer Communication
I loved this app. You can sort exercises by trainer, type, length, and difficulty level. Super user friendly. I would look at a whole week in advance and plan my workouts. Recently, they pulled ALL my favorite classes and my two favorite trainers. They did not give notice. I finally found out by going out to their FB page. I made sure every workout I left a review about the class and what I thought about the trainer. If they were truly meeting the needs of their clientele, then they would have seen that some of us primarily only used what they pulled. The sad thing is they have no other similar classes or the type of trainers I learned to love. Also, their customer service is lacking. They say you can email for help. I emailed due to technical issues. That was yesterday and I am still waiting to hear back and it was “during hours”. When you are working out, most people have only so much time. If you can’t use the app due to technical issues and have to wait days to resolve, that pretty much squelches that workout plan. I would hope Aaptiv would be more responsive to their users technical issues as well as notify them regarding changes to the program. I signed up for the old Aaptiv. I feel I should be able to get my money back as this is not the program I signed up for.
The best fitness app out there!
I am a long time runner (over 40 yrs) and Ironman Triathlete. I train a LOT at swimming, biking and running. And I get bored when I have to train so much. I also work full time and then some and I live in the Northwest where it snows, rains and ices up a lot, so a lot of my workouts are indoors before I go to work. This app has breathed new life and motivation in to me. The trainers are amazing, the sound tracks are amazing and the convenience is amazing. Not to mention I am working harder than if I had to do these workouts on my own. The treadmill and strength combined workouts allow me to be more efficient as I not only get is speed work, but some serious muscle work. I have used several other apps to include Peloton (video based) and love this one so much more. The variety for different types of workouts is fantastic. And now that I can get it on my Apple Watch too, possibilities are endless. Many thanks to all the trainers for keeping me strong and motivated and for sounding so dedicated to the audience. Love the encouragement and the pushing to the next level. I actually want to even get up earlier so I can have Ben in my ear while I pound the pedals on my Triathlon bike on the trainer. Keep up the great work!
- AAPTIV INC.
- 244.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Aaptiv Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited on-demand classes $9.99
- Unlimited on-demand classes $14.99
- Unlimited on-demand classes $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.