A fun, simple, and easy way to learn to recognize emotions. Love the picture and that its free!
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Ideal for Kids 1 - 4 Years Old
Identifying, understanding, and responding appropriately to emotions is a very important skill for every child. In this application we cover over 100 different emotions via 500+ gorgeous flash cards and interactive games.
"I love this app! It's so awesome because you can make your own cards! And you can record your own voice. I made a card for my pet cat Byron. It's so cute!"
"Must-have app! My daughter (23 months) loves the flashcards with the sounds as my wife and I have recorded our voices with the sounds each animal makes! Outstanding as whenever we ask our daughter if she wants to do words, she laughs and screams Yes! Keep up the excellent work and we look forward to more outstanding products!"
"Wonderful App! As a mom & as a certified Kindergarten teacher, I love this app. I use it with my infant twins daily & am brainstorming ways to use it with my students in the fall (specifically the shapes)!"
"I love this app. You can customize all the flashcards with your own voice plus add your own. My baby loves it and his older siblings had so much fun recording their voices to the animal flashcards along with silly animal sounds. It is probably one if the most fun baby apps available."
● Add your own cards - record own voice and add own pictures!
● Includes 500+ gorgeous photographs that are carefully hand picked and selected
● Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
● 12 different play modes to show the flashcards anyway you like. Play modes include (image only, word only, flashcard only, word then flashcard, word then image, etc.)
● Fully customizable game. Adjust pace, how cards are displayed, etc.
● Unique continuous looping feature so you can go through hundreds of flashcards automatically
● Customizable speed - you decide how fast to go from flashcard to flashcard
● Infant mode - includes ability to proceed with simple touch interface (instead of swiping which older kids and adults prefer)
● Don't want to teach your baby a given word? No problem, just delete the card
● Want to focus on just a few emotions at a time? Easy, just mark items as favourites and review only your favourite cards
● Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and written words
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Greatly expanded library of flashcards
- Added over 400 new flashcards
- Added multiple examples for each emotion
- Greatly expanded vocabulary of emotions
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I only see English, French, and German in “change language” options
Where are all other languages?
Not What I Expected
It’s just random pictures (not very diverse ones) and audio of descriptive emotion words...that can be interpreted or read differently than described. Unfortunately not helpful in trying to help a child on the spectrum understand reading/ understanding emotions as recommended. How can I get a refund?
Thank you! Thank you!
This is a wonderful ap to help teach those who have difficulty identifying human emotion.
The developer, Innovative Mobile Apps, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Innovative Mobile Apps Ltd
- 223.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Alligator Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.