* * * Awarded Top Back to Homeschool App 2017 by homeschool.com * * *
* * * * * Rated 5-Stars on Educational App Store * * * * *
ABC Book Homeschool is built by educational professionals & homeschooling parents and has NO advertising, pop-up adds, or links to other sites, so that our kids can learn in a safe & engaging environment.
Visit our website for additional materials like Standards Correlation, Pacing Guides & printable Portfolio Materials and other materials needed for your Annual Evaluation.
App is intended for use by children of ages 3-8, in preschool, kindergarten and 1st and 2nd grade of homeschooling & elementary/primary schools. Kids can work on their own, or together with parent/teacher.
In FREE mode - 10 lessons are available. Log in for more!
1. DRAWING GAME for development of Grapho-motor skills
- This game will teach the kids to do simple writing tasks like drawing lines, circles etc. which are important for later letter writing tasks.
2. LETTER TRACING / WRITING
- Our unique interactive story based engaging environment will provide a save and motivating educational journey for the kids. Learn and practice writing:
• Printed uppercase letters
• Printed lowercase letters
• Cursive uppercase letters
• Cursive lowercase letters
3. COMPLETE-THE-WORD GAME
- In this game students are expected to complete the given word, in which one of the letters is missing. All the letters students have learned so far are shown, in both upper and lower case, and they need to drag the correct letter in order to complete the word.
4. SCORE CARDS / REPORT CARDS
- Detailed Scorecards will show you not only the end result, but also your child's progress towards it.
Application will replay you your child's writing attempts, and show you where it needs to improve in a visual, easy to digest manner.
5. WRITING WITH FINGER, RUBBER TIP STYLUS, FINE TIP STYLUS
* works on all iPad models because of our proprietary palm rejection innovation
- At an early age it is important not only to learn how to trace letters with fingers, but also to learn how to properly write and be able to reproduce the same results on paper. This is why our special system allows kids to write letters with rubber tip & fine tip stylus pens for iPads and keep the full motor development for writing.
- During the letter-writing practice, app analyzes each writing attempt in real-time, marking different mistakes if they are made, and adapting task’s difficulty to meet student’s individual learning pace & style.
7. ON-DEMAND SUPPORT & WEBINARS
- As parents, we understand that, sometimes, you can simply get stuck. This is why we have created webinars and on-demand support for our users to help get back on track and homeschooling in no time.
Don't forget to visit our website for additional materials like Standards Correlation, Pacing Guides & printable Portfolio Materials and other materials needed for your Annual Evaluation.
Got questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Internet connection is required at all time to use the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Our new favourite writing app!!!
My family is absolutely in love with this app.
They have created a whole new world, that is interesting for my kids.
Graphics & Animation is great!
We love the option for choosing input mode to write = with finger, or stylus, they even have the option to choose what type of stylus we use, Wow!
Everything is well thought, it's obvious that they had proffesional educators in their team.
It took me some time to figure out how to make the account, you have to go to their website.
The good point is that it's not expensive in comparison for what it offers.
Great App for first time homeschoolers
After checking almost all of the ABC / Writing / Tracing Letters apps on the appstore, Finally a good, quality app that I can use for homeschooling.
Here are couple of things that I liked about the app.
First of all it is completely child friendly in the free version, no b.s. adds, no in-app purchses, no pop-up adds, no external links ... you get the picture. For me this is very important since my 4yearold will be working with this and I don't want to stand over her head and waste my time on clicking X to close the adds so she can work.
Second this was the only app on the app store that has support for writing with finger, rubber tip stylus and ball-tip stylus. I want my daughter to learn to write with pen, not her finger. What surprised me the most was that they've built some kind of palm rejection in the app, so it worked even when her palm was fully pressing the screen.
Third thing was that they've really done their job; there is a story line that is really interesting for the kids and the graphics are really good. The guiding Fairy even gives really good imput what the child did wrong and how to correct it, my daugter loves her calm and motivating voice.
Fourth thing was that they've provided us with the standards corelation & pacing guides, this hes helped us to finally start after loosing way to much time with previous apps and trying to figure out how to put them in our daily / weekly schedule.
First, you have to have coprix.school account to be able to access all of the contenct,
the good part that its check and easy to make on their website
Second, you have to disable the gesture on the ipad, it took me some time to find how to do it in the settings of the ipad, but well worth for the option of writing with the pen
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Coprix Media d.o.o
- 79.2 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Coprix Media LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.